July Favourites

Saturday 2 August 2014


So it’s once again that time where it’s the end of the month and I share some of my favourites with you guys so I'm going to start with one of my favourite TV shows at the moment which is Orange is the new black. It’s a Netflix original TV show and I've heard so much hype over the show from youtubers, friends and from social network sites like twitter that thought I'd have to check it out, which I did and I can say the first episode I wasn't very keen I watched it and I was like oh ok. But as I watched the next episode I got hooked it’s quite an odd show that I've never really watched before but it’s pretty humorous.



My next favourite is teen wolf this has been one of my favourites for a two years now. It’s my all time favourite tv show. So of course when season four started I was ecstatic and once again I am hooked like I have been with every season since I first started to watch it. Plus since Season 3 the show has become much more dark and mysterious so that has me even more excited. 



My first beauty / skincare favourite has to be the Lush ultrabalnd cleanser. Now I think I’ve hyped on about this for the last few blog posts that it’s been involved in and it is now my favourite cleanser to use! it takes make up off effortlessly and as Lush use mostly natural ingredients it is very good for your skin. It’s also designed to remove all makeup and dirt without damaging your skin. I also did a review here. 


My second product is the Lush impereialis moisturiser. Now I didn't buy the proper product I got a sample of it and I love this moisturiser. I went in the shop asking one of the workers about moisturisers and this is the one she recommended. It’s meant for skin that can't make up it’s mind. So it’s good for both oily and dry skin. The product itself is basic it’s a moisturiser that can be used for both night times and day times (I prefer using it in the morning before I apply makeup) and it dries very quick but leaves your skin moisturised.

 

My next favourite is my only fashion favourite of the month is my Raybans. I love these sunglasses since I bought them last year, but since the sun is out at the moment in Britain they have gone everywhere I have. I rarely leave the house without them.


And my final favourite is the metcalfe’s skinny topcorn sweet ‘n salt popcorn this popcorn was recommended by my friend Katherine when we went to see the fault in our stars last month the popcorn comes in small bags and each bag contains 75 calories and it’s all natural ingredients in the bag and their small portions making it the perfect size for a small snake or to chuck in your bag to take with you on the go.


So these were my favourites for this month July. I can’t believe how fast this month has gone it’s now only 19 days until I get my results back and have some decisions to make, but what were your favourites for the month?
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric