Fashion pick of the week #2

Wednesday 20 August 2014

So this week my favourite fashion piece has got to be this Arctic Monkey’s top that two of my friends bought me for my birthday which didn’t come in time but hey it was worth the wait, thanks Beth and Katherine! Anyway I love this top it’s been my first band top I own and I couldn’t be happier.  One of my friends used to always wear band tops and I will honestly say I always was a little jealous because I find them cool and they can also look stylish, but I never owned one for the fact I agreed with my friend that I hate it when people wear them as just an accessory and they don’t actually know the band. It’s a little annoying.



But I’m a fan of Arctic Monkey’s and I love their music and have since last year after listening to their album AM. I love the top as It’s simple and I love the colour, perfect for the upcoming autumn and winter. I have had to get the top took up as it was too long and I prefer my tops quite short. I like my tops to sit up to the pockets of jeans.

I do love how this can be put with anything and it will make a nice outfit. It’s going to be a nice top to wear for those lazy days in college or over weekends when you just want something simple but to look put together.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric