Sunday Thoughts #4

Sunday 31 August 2014

So today is the 31st of August and it’s crazy how long I’ve been finished high school. I have been off since the beginning of June. Now on Tuesday I’m starting college. It’s so weird to think that not too long ago I was just planning all of this out and figuring out what I wanted to do when I finished school. Was I going to stay at my schools sixth form, go to College or go to the Sixth form College (I decided to do the last option.) it’s so weird to think about how much has happened over the summer and how much I’ve achieved this year already.

Tomorrow I am going into town to finish getting a few bits and pieces that I need for college and then Tuesday will be my first day. Of course I’m nervous and well I’m pretty terrified but at the same time I’m excited, it’s defiantly going to be very different and it’s going to take some time to get used to but I think over all I’m going to meet some new people, make new friends and create some good memories (hopefully.)

Moving away from School my mum came back off her holiday and I survived a week of making my own meals and looking after the house and cats, which I'm pretty proud of  and from her being away it’s definitely gave me an insight into what it’s like to live alone as my dad was working late and it was weird having the house to myself and it was a lot of work to keep it tidy and to make sure I did things such as dishes, washing and to look after the cats and make sure they had stuff such as food and water My mum did bring  back some Revlon make up for me which I can't wait to use and am happy I got, especially since I have been looking after the cats. I’ve also decided that I want to re-decorate my room up. Also deciding that I want my TV and docking station mounted on the wall so I can get rid of my TV stand and get a new desk. I also want to change the colour scheme to Grey and white (I’m in love with anything grey at the moment.)

May I just add if anyone watches Pretty Little Liars how good was this week’s episode. I can’t believe what happened. I’ve been hooked on this show ever since I started watching it in 2012 but this week’s episode was just amazing, so much happened and some things got reviled.

I think this is everything I wanted to talk about, I don’t think I have anything else to say without repeating or rambling on so I’m going to leave it at that and I want to wish people a good luck for if your starting a new school, college or uni and I hope you have a good school year.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric