Music Mondays #2

Monday 11 August 2014

So once again another week has came and gone so quickly. This week I’ve once again spent the majority of my spare time listening to Music. This week the song I’ve loved the most is called I Just Want To Run and this is by The Downtown Fiction.

Now I’ve never heard of this band before. One day I got bored and I was on spotify looking at recommended artists and they were at the top. So I went on to their profile and the first song I saw was I just want to run and I can say since I heard it I’ve been addicted. I love finding new music and new songs to love and this is one of those times that I’m happy I have spotify as it’s so easy to just find someone new to listen to. 

If you want to listen to the song I’ll leave the video below so you can have a listen if you want, but I really enjoy this song. I love the lyrics they’re quite relatable. ‘ I just want to run, hide it away’ that’s one of the lines and another is ‘ I just want to run and throw it away’ and I can say that during my exams I literally felt like that I just want to throw all the revision away and just run, with all the stress building up. But this song is quite catchy and it’s very upbeat.

So this was my song for this weeks Music Mondays and a new post will go up on Wednesday.


Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric