Outfit of the week #1

Wednesday 13 August 2014

So like I said on my post on Monday I’m thinking about doing more posts on my blog and put more effort into it. So I decided that one a Wednesday I’m going to do a fashion pick of the week where I share my favourite fashion pick of the week. So it could be an outfit, piece of clothing, shoes or accessory.

So this week my favourite fashion piece has to be this  outfit. I wore this outfit on Saturday and Monday and I love it. i love how it’s quite a plain outfit but you can add accessories to it to dress it up more, but I think it’s a nice plain casual outfit for a day out or a day in college. i also love how it'll be nice for the winter as of the dark colours but also could be worn during any time of the year. 






 Jacket- Primark
Top- Newlook 
Jeggings- Newlook
Boots- Newlook


 Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric