A Few Of My Favourite Things Tag

Saturday 15 November 2014

So for the first time In a long time I have actually had a good look through bloglovin’ and have been reading through a lot of different posts and through lots of new blogs that I haven’t really looked through and I came across THIS post on sailor jennie's blog  and i found this tag which is the ‘ A Few Of My Favourite Things Tag’ and I thought that I would do it and what I’ve read is that the idea of the blog is to answer each category with the answers that first come to mind and you’re not meant to think about it much so here are my answers.

1. Products/things: B&W Zepplin Docking Station, This old Olympus Camera that my granddad gave me and this candle holder that is in a wicker basket and has a heart on it.

(this is a picture of the Zepplin Air but it looks the same the only difference is this has airplay mine doesn't)

( This is a old film Camera and it's the Olympus OM-1 ) 



 2. Foods: kinder Bueno, Fajitas and Lasagne 

3. Places:  London, Australia and New York 


4. Things you'd miss if you didn't have them: My friends, Family and Music


 5. Things you do when you're bored:  go on Tumblr, tidy up/organise my room and Youtube 

6. Things you enjoy when it's sunny:  go out, sit in the Sun and go to the beach


 7. Films: Spider Man (anyone of them) Divergent and The hunger Games Catching Fire

8. Songs: One Direction-Girl Almighty , Catfishand the bottlemen-Cocoon and Bad Habit by the Kooks


 9. Brands: Vans, Borjois and Marc Jacobs

10. Outdoor things you like: The woods, The Beach and The Moon

11. Events: Events oh god I don’t really know any okay um, Christmas, The MTV VMA’s (that counts right?) and um music festivals… never been but really want to they just look amazing and the vibe.


12. Cartoons: Spongebob, Bevis and butthead (don’t really know why this was in my head but it’s so funny and um The Simpsons. For some reason these are the only ones I can think of. 


13. Buildings: Can bridges count cause I absolutely love the Bridge in Newcastle called the Gateshead Millennium Bridge, The Sage in Newcastle and The big Gherkin building thing in London (so I googled it to find the name and everything was telling me that it is called the Gherkin so yeah that building) 

 (Millenium Bridge- Newcastle) 

 (The Sage- Newcastle it's a music hall i think) 

(The Gherkin- London) 
 
14. Anything in everyday life:  Going to bed, Travelling to College (when the metros are empty and Music 


15. Traits in a person: Humour, Friendliness/ kidness and someone who is light hearted and isn’t too serious.  


16. Influences: Jenifer Lawrence (because you know she’s such a normal person and she gives good messages) my friends (because they’re great friends and the way they are they’re great influences and um I’m going to go with one of my favourite people Louis Tomlinson not really sure how he’s an influence but for me he’s basically helped me kind of realise that life shouldn’t be took too seriously and you should enjoy life whilst you’re young and just have fun in what you’re doing.


 17. Drinks: coke Zero, Tropical juice and a red berry fruit cooler from costa. 

18. Experiences: Going to college and meeting new people, starting my blog and the time I went to see Divergent with my Mum it was a nice experience and it was a fun day.


 19. Things to watch: American Horror Story, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. 




22. Books: The Fault In Our Stars, Looking For Alaska and The History Boys (because I’m reading that in School it’s a play but still technically a book it’s the only one I could think of.


So this was a Few of my favourite things I hope you enjoyed and I’ll post again next Saturday.


Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric