The Spring Tag

Saturday 4 April 2015


So I found this post on Hey Sparkle  and I thought I’d do this as well so here is The Spring Tag. I hope you guys enjoy.

1. What are you looking forward to the most in Spring?
I’m most excited for it to warm up but with the way the weather is at the moment I feel like it’s never going to warm up, but I’m also looking forward for the lighter mornings and lighter evenings It makes it more comforting for walking from college on my late finishes.
  
2. What's your favourite thing about Spring?
I love the change in mood everyone seems to seem somewhat happier since the weather starts to change and the flowers and trees all starting to come to life again

3. What is your go to Spring makeup look? 
My spring make up look is just really fresh and natural looking and foundation will be dewy with a nice light pink lipstick or lip-gloss, I tend to go for lip-glosses in the spring because I find it looks quite cute and fresh looking especially after wearing a lot of dark berry colours on my lips for the majority of the winter. 

4. What are some of your favourite clothing items for Spring?
I usually like to wear white tops or nice grey top/ jumpers with jeans but I also like to start wearing denim jackets during this time but sometimes a leather jacket and hoodie if it’s raining and a bit cold!

5. Favourite shoes for Spring?
Converse or Vans I would love to get myself a nice pair of flats but I think you can’t go wrong with converse they go with everything.

6. Favourite Spring drink?
I don’t tend to change my drinks for spring but I do love summer fruits, tropical juice and the raspberry and apple juicy water they’re amazing!

7. Bright neon or pastel nails?
Pastels all the way I’m not a fan of neon colours, I don’t like bright colours and I tend to go for monochrome colours or dark colours so pastel is a nice in-between so it’s not too ‘in your face’

8. Favourite flower in spring?
I quite like tulips but my favourite flowers are orchids but it’s not really a spring flower is it?

9. Favourite perfume for Spring?
I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy but I also love The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Spray it’s such a gorgeous scent so fresh and florally.

10. Favourite hairstyle for Spring?
I don’t tend to do much with my hair so I usually just straighten it or I’ll like get my front parts of my hair and pull them back and pin them back and leave the rest of my hair down.

So this was my spring time tag answers, I tag any of you to do it, if you end up doing this then leave a link in the comment and I’ll read some of them, I hope you guys liked it I’ll post again next week. 


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric