February Favourites

Saturday 28 February 2015

Wow February is such a short month I can’t believe that it’s March tomorrow, I’ve almost completed my first year of Sixth form and that’s crazy my exams are going to be so soon, anyways since it’s the end of February It’s time for my monthly favourites.

So my first favourite has been the Simple Kind To Skin Illuminating Cream, I’ve had this since the end of January I think and I absolutely love this product! I use it in the morning before putting my foundation on and I love the effect it leaves on the skin, since it’s an illuminating cream it brightens the skin up leaving you looking more radiant and awake. The cream itself has a shimmer in it that adds a natural highlight to your skin. I find that after I’ve done my make up my cheek bones have a nice shine to them and under my brow bone making it look like I’ve applied a highlighter even if I haven’t and since it dries quickly I find I don’t have to wait around before putting my foundation on meaning I can do it straight away.


Another beauty favourite of mine is the Collection Long Lasting concealer, everyone raves on about this product and I can see why, this is the best concealer I’ve tried and I’ve tried a couple just some cheap drugstore ones but this one is by far my favourite, I find that it covers my dark circles under my eyes easily and with a little powder on top lasts all day at college so from 7am till about half 6pm it doesn’t crease under my eyes either and it’s definitely a cheap product.


My final beauty related product is the Real Techniques buffing brush, I love this brush I use it to apply my foundation and I find that it just applies it so well to the skin and gives it a flawless look. This is definitely my favourite brush for applying foundation.

My next favourite is an old TV show which is Malcolm In The Middle, this program came out in the 2000’s and I remember I used to watch it as a kid
And I found it on Netflix so I started to watch it and last week I finished watching all 7 seasons of it and I realised just how good of a program it actually is.


My final favourite of the month is Fall Out Boys new album- American Beauty/ American Psycho. This has got to be my favourite album at the moment; at first I wasn’t that keen on the album due to it leaning more towards the pop side of things and less of the Fall Out Boy sound but after listening to the album a numerous amount of times I’ve finally got used to the sound and I absolutely love it especially the songs, Immortals, Uma Thurman and The Kids Aren’t Alright.


And that is all of my Favourites for February, what have been some of your favourites from this month?

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric