My Haircare Products

Saturday 21 February 2015

So today I thought I’d share some of the products I use on my hair to keep it in good condition including shampoos and conditioners and other items I use on a daily/ weekly basis.

So I’m going to start with Shampoo’s and conditioners I use. As I wash my hair 3-4 times a week and I’m always changing up my shampoos and conditioners so here’s the ones I use.

One of the ones I’ve been using for a long time now is the VO5- Give Me Moisture shampoo and conditioner, which I used to love a lot, It’s not one of my favourites now but I still find that it leaves my hair soft and it does help with my hair after I’ve used a lot of heat on it.

Another shampoo and conditioner I have been using for a while now is the Tresemmé – split end remedy and I love this stuff I don’t think it did much when it came to helping my hair repair the split ends but It did just keep my hair feeling more revived.



A recently new shampoo and conditioner I have tried out is the Garnier- ultimate blends sleek restorer. This has got to by my favourite shampoo and conditioner I have used. It does what it says it makes your hair very soft and sleek as well is stopping your hair from being frizzy it takes that away and I have naturally curly/ wavy hair and this helps a lot making my hair more manageable and nicer looking when it’s natural.


Another new shampoo and conditioner I have tried is the Aussie Mega instant I originally found this in B&M’s but I really love it like the Garnier one I find it makes my hair very soft and if I use the Aussie 3 minute miracle constructer I find this leaves my hair in such a nice condition. The 3 minute miracle constructer you use by putting some on your hair like you would with shampoo and conditioner and leave it on for 3 minutes before washing your hair it’s a miracle if you have dry hair or use a lot of heat on your hair.


Another favourite shampoo and conditioner of mine is the Herbal Essence- smooth & soft. I love this set it smells amazing and again I love shampoos and conditioners that just make your hair feel soft and smooth especially with the amount of heat I use on my hair.


As for dry shampoos I use the Batiste ones and I own two of these one is floral and flirty whilst the other is fruity + cheeky cherry, Batiste are my favourite for dry shampoos I feel like they just work wonders and are live savers. How many times I’ve woke up in the morning to see my hair flat and a little bit greasy so I just spray some over and scrunch it in and shake my hair out and it just instantly gives it a nice amount of volume whilst leaving no white marks ( I have brown hair and it can be a problem with dry shampoos) and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling horrible it just makes it feeling pretty much normal.


So that’s all the shampoos and conditioners I use on a weekly basis so moving onto styling before straightening my hair I use the Lee Stafford Heat protection spray and I don’t really have much of an opinion on heat protectants I just find that they don’t do much but I do really like the smell of this and when spraying it dries very quickly so you can straighten your hair.


To keep my hair straight all day I use the Schwarzkopf got 2 b 2 sexy big volume hair spray and I love this hair spray It’s the best one I’ve tried and I think I’ve had about four cans of it, I love the fruity smell it has and the fact that it keeps volume in your hair as well as being quite flexible so it doesn’t leave your hair feeling hard or heavy.


And the final product I use on my hair is the L’Oreal Studio Matte & Messy salt spray I use this after curling my hair and I’ve only used it a couple of times but it’s a favourite when it comes to curling my hair.  Leaving it nice and messy for beach waves.


 So this is everything I use to care for my hair and products I use on a weekly basis, what are some of your favourite products to use on your hair?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric