April Favourites

Sunday 3 May 2015

So April has come and gone and i've realised my exams are in under two weeks, which is absolutely terrifying especially since most are two and a half hours long and the fact i haven't exactly done any revision yet, but that doesn't mean i haven't had any favourites for this month so here are my favourites of April.

So my first favourites are the two Nail Polishes by Barry M which are apart of their quick dry collection, i bought them in the colours Pole Position (right) and Full Throttle (Left) and i absolutely love these nail polishes i've used both colours throughout April as they're such light colours that are quite perfect for Spring. They last for such a long time too and they just go on so easily and have such a nice finish.


My second favourite is the Mac Jacobs Daisy i got this for christmas but i've been saving it for Spring and again it's such a nice scent for the spring and summer as its such a nice sophisticated florally scent that is subtle, it's definitely a new favourite of mine. 


My TV favourite of the month has got to be Game Of Thrones, i've been wanting to watch this for so long but i've been watching different TV series that i just haven't had time and since my sky got cancelled i've had time to actually watch it i've almost finished season two and i love it. i can't describe how good it is but it is, but there is a lot of violence and quite graphic scenes that can be quite off putting about the show. 



Another Beauty Favourite of mine was a recent purchase but have instantly fell in love with and it's the L'Oreal Superstar Mascara and i love this. there's two ends to the mascara and they're labeled one and two. Side one is used as a primer which instantly makes your eye lashes look so much more fuller and then you use side two which of course is the mascara and i have really short eye lashes so it can be hard for a mascara to make my eye lashes look long, but this one is so good it makes my eye lashes look so full and long it's definitely a product that i'm going to be re-buying in the future. 




My final favourite of the month is going to be a fashion item and it's got to be my Denim Jacket. since it's warmed up and it's spring i've moved away from my leather jacket and have been wearing this jacket more and it's been a nice little swap for my everyday outfits. 


So these were my favourites for April, what are some of your favourites from last month? 
Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric