May Favourites

Saturday 30 May 2015

This year seems to be going far too fast, it’s already the end of May; I’ve sat two exams and have three more to go. I can’t wait for them to be over with so I can drop out of sixth form and get a job. Anyways here are my favourites for this month.

My first favourite is a beauty product and I did post a blog post about it a couple of weeks ago and it’s the Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish Cleanser. I love this product it’s a new product I’ve tried and I instantly fell in love with it, if you would like to see a proper review you can find that post HERE.


My next favourite is another beauty product and it’s the Maybelline Eye Studio Long Lasting Drama Eyeliner. I’ve just recently started using eyeliner and my friend recommended this one to me, so I gave it a go and I love this. It lasts all day and it’s easy to apply, nice bold and solid colour, I own this in black.



Another favourite of mine is this Newlook Black Tote with Black and White stripes down the sides. I’m going on holiday later this year and I thought this bag would be perfect for taking with me for when I’m going down to the pool etc, but I’ve recently been using it for either college or just everyday use and it’s a nice change than having a backpack and especially whilst getting on and off of the metro I find it easier to get my pass out or paying for things.


TV favourites of this month, I know I’ve meant to be revising for exams and that but I’ve found myself starting new TV shows and this time I’ve started to watch The Flash. I started watching this originally when it first got shown on Sky but I stopped watching it and ended up getting sidetracked by other tv shows so I went back and finished season one and I love it. If you love superhero things then you’ll love this.



My other TV favourite is Once Upon A Time I’m on Season three now and I love it so much. I’ve seen a lot of posts about this program on Tumblr and I thought it was about time I jump in and join them and it’s quite an interesting program, quite weird as it involves fairy tale characters like snow white, The Evil Queen and many more but this curse has been put on these characters and they can’t remember who they are and yeah it’s very good.



And my final favourite is a Drink, I’ve started to fall in love with Coffee and I went to Starbucks to do some revision and I tried the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato and the drink is steamed milk with a shot of espresso with the signature crosshatched sauce on top you can get this in three different flavours one being Hazelnut and the other being New Maple. It’s just such a nice sweet drink.


So these have been my favourites of May, what are some of your favourites from this month?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric