The Body Shop BB Cream Review

Saturday 6 June 2015


So a while ago I bought the Body Shop BB Cream after reading some reviews about it. Now this product claims to…
-Adapt to your skin tone,
-Have a light to medium coverage
-Have an even Finish
-24 hour hydration
-Non-Clogging

Now I’ve tried it out a couple of times and I’ve got some faults to pick with the products. Number One is the fact that it’s too orange, I picked this up in the lightest shade  you can get which is 00 and I’m not that pale but I do usually have to get the lightest shades and this one is too dark (well orange) for me.

The second fault is it’s very messy because of how runny the product is so loads of product comes out and gets around the end quite badly. I do have some positives to this it does have a light to medium coverage like it claims and an even finish, but I wouldn’t say it’s hydrating. It seemed to have dried my skin out more and baring in mind i had used a moisturiser that morning about 2 hours before i had started to apply this BB Cream. 

I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who has pale skin because it literally turned my skin orange. I mean it may be different if I tan during the summer but for now I’m not a fan of this products, I can’t compare it to any over BB Creams, as this is the first one I’ve tried.

Have any of you tried this product, what are your thoughts?

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric