June Favourites

Saturday 27 June 2015

Hey guys,

Another month gone and its only 4 days until my birthday and I’ll finally be able to drive! Anyway here are some of my favourites from June.

My first favourite has been the Blackberry bath bomb from Lush, I was ill at the beginning of June and I used the bath bomb on one of the days I was feeling really ill and it was so good, the bath bomb smelt amazing and it made the water quite oily which made my skin feel super soft. The bath was very relaxing and so comforting; this bath bomb is definitely one I want to repurchase!


My second favourite is from Newlook, which is my striped shirt that I absolutely love! I’ve been wearing it with a pair of top shop charcoal grey ripped jeans and a pair of Topshop black ankle boots that can be found in my last fashion haul which can be found HERE.


My next favourite is a beauty item, which is from Topshop, and it’s the nail polish pool party, which is a turquoise blue. It’s such a nice summery colour. These nail polishes do need two to three layers and when it’s being applied to the nails it can be quite thin but apart from that these are really good nail polishes that aren’t too expensive.


Another beauty favourite of mine is the Revlon  colour burst lip gloss in 006 Strawberry Fraise. I love these lip glosses I own four of them, but this one is the one I wear the most, it’s a lovely colour that is perfect for spring or summer, the lip glosses themselves last quite a while and are very pigmented, this lip-gloss is definitely my go to lip product when I don’t want to wear a lipstick.


And my final favourite of the month is a TV favourite, which is The 100, the show is set in the future, after a nuclear war destroyed civilisation on Earth and some people from the Ark (this spaceship survivors live on) sends down 100 delinquents back to earth and so much happens its brilliant and there’s currently two seasons of this show.


So these have been some of my favourites for June, what have been some of your favourites this month?

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric