Fashion Haul

Saturday 13 June 2015

After realising how many of Haul’s I’ve done over this year and the last I’m realising I really need to stop buying stuff, but here is another fashion haul so I’m going to start now.

So I’m going to start with this tote bag I bought from Newlook, I mainly bought this for my holiday but I also realised that it makes a good bag for college. Its pretty simple just black, with black and white striped sides, there are no pockets or anything in the inside but it’s a big back that is perfect for the beach. I bought this when it was £18 but currently this bag is £9.


Another bag I bought from Newlook is This Clutch it’s £10, I bought it for a Family party, but I also needed something for my holiday later this year so I mainly bought it for then, it’s just simply black, with a gold bar on the front and on the inside there is a small zip pocket, with a small pocket for your phone which surprisingly will fit an iPhone 6.


I bought this top from Newlook which was £16 and it’s quite like the next top I’m about to show you guys which has two little shoe lace straps and then two little off sleeves that hang off the shoulder, which has a black Aztec pattern down the middle it’s quite a festival, holiday style top that is so light and perfect for the hotter weather.


And the final thing I have bought from Newlook was this Top, which is the same style as the top above, but it’s got a different pattern on it, to me it’s quite a festival styled top and the two tops are I made with a very light material, which is perfect for chucking in your suitcase for your holiday, as it’s the type of material that won’t crease. This was around £12.



From Primark I bought this cute PJ set which was £5. The top is a simple grey with a couple of buttons and the shorts are a silk, which have some birds on. They were really cheep and really cute so I thought why not.


Another item I bought from Primark is this large wash bag that is black and white with a Aztec pattern, with a yellow bottom and zip. This was only £4.


Another thing that was recently bought is this gold necklace from H&M, which was £3.99 it’s a simple gold tree branch necklace.


My final fashion item is these boots from Topshop that were £35 they’re called the Bernie Cut Out boots, they’re ankle boots with cut outs around the ankle and have some gold detailing on them, with a zip on the back to fasten.


The last couple of items aren’t really fashion but I bought this iPhone case from Iconemesis, it’s light blue and has feathers on the back, it’s a hardback rubber case that covers the edges of the screen. I paid £10 for this (£11 including delivery.)


So this is everything I’ve bought recently, I’ll post again next week.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric