Fashion And Beauty Haul

Sunday 15 February 2015

So I haven’t done a haul in a while (well since my Christmas Haul) I’ve been out shopping quite a few times since this year started and spending my money/ gift cards I got for Christmas. I thought I’d put them to one side and when I finally had enough I’d do a post on it so here is some of the stuff I’ve bought.

So I’m going to start off with some of the stuff I’ve bought from Topshop since it is my favourite shop at the moment. The first thing I bought was this white knitted turtle neck jumper, this cost £50 but with my student discount I only paid £45 which I was so happy about! Also when I was trying this jumper on I picked up my size, which is a 12, and it was huge! I literally was drowning in the top, so I picked up the only other size in the shop, which was an 8, and it was the perfect size, which is quite odd so for this item it is quite weird.



The other item I picked up from Topshop is this pair of dark grey jeans, they are the Leigh ones and they’re skinny jeans and they have rips in both knees whilst the left knee also has another little ripped patch above the rip on the knee. These are £40 but with student discount they’re £36.



Moving on to Beauty I went into boots needing some new makeup and this is what I came out with. The first item I bought was the Borjois Magic Nail Polish Remover, This cost £5 and I’ve tried it out once and you literally put your finger in it, twist it a couple of times and it comes off, it’s so quick and easy to do and I think it’s way better than using cotton pads to remove nail polish. It also leaves your nails smelling really nice after; on the tub it says it’s a ‘Red berry and Vanilla’ scent.


Since I bought that and at the time there was a deal on Borjois items I ended up buying the Borjois bronzer, now I feel so late buying this after seeing loads of bloggers and YouTubers talking about this, but it is such a good bronzer, it also smells like coconut which is so nice. But it’s such a great bronzer to contour with. This was £7 from boots.



I also bought the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner; I bought this mainly because I’m not that good at doing eyeliner so I’ve bought it mainly to practice with, this cost £7.99 from Boots.




Another item i bought was the simple kind to skin illuminating radience cream i love this moisturiser i put it on before i apply my make up and it adds like a natural highlight on the skin, like on the cheekbones and under the eyebrows. i got this on special but it costs £7.99. 


The last make up item I bought from Boots was the Collection Long Lasting Concealer and again I feel so late to buy this because everyone raves on about it and it is definitely the best concealer I’ve used! This was £4.19 from Boots.


The Final thing I bought from boots was a Tangle Teaser this was £10.99.


I also popped into Lush the other day and ended up buying some of the new products in there. The first thing I picked up was an item from their valentines day range which is the Heart Throb Bubbleroon which I haven’t tried yet but it smells amazing and it turns your bath bright red and creates lots of bubbles.  This cost £3.56.


The next thing I picked up is Lush’s new Unicorn Horn, now the scent of this one didn’t really capture my attention it was more of the fact that it’s so colourful and glittery.  I’m quite excited to see how this makes my bath turn out and this was £3.25.


And the final thing I picked up was a charity pot, which was £1. I love these cause they are so easy to chuck in your bag and once they are finished you can keep the little tin and fill it with any hand lotion that you like and it just makes it easier to carry hand cream instead of a big tube. I own three of these now.


Another thing I have bought is from Newlook and I ordered this a couple of weeks ago and this is just a white three quarter sleeved top, which has two gold zips on either shoulder and this was £7.99.



And I also went into  Debenhams where I headed off to the beauty section and popped into Urban Decay and bought one of their revolution Lipsticks in the colour ‘catfight’ which is like a dark pink colour and this cost £15.50.


i also had a walk around to Asda today and they have a lot of specials on beauty and skincare and i ended up picking up a Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiseriser for normal skin and this was meant to be £5 well on the shelf it said £5 but when i got to the till the price came to £1 something. 



And that is everything I have bought so far, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I’ll post again next week.

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric