Beauty Fashion And Home Haul

Saturday 18 April 2015

So I’ve been doing more shopping and I’ve bought some home, beauty and fashion items so I thought I would do a haul again of the things I’ve bought from Ikea, Newlook, Boohoo, Superdrug and Boots.

So the first thing I bought was this silver lamp it’s bendable so you can direct light to certain areas and it’s just such a nice lamp which I was in need of, the lamp was £15 but you had to buy the LED bulb separately so all together it came to £20 and this lamp is called Forsa.


The next thing I bought was this beautiful white lantern candle holder which has star cut out on the top with stars on the glass panels it’s just so cute and I love candles and it was only £2 so I thought why not add some more decoration to my room.  This holder is called Rotera.


Another candle holder I bought was this white patterned holder, I bought this to use as anything other than a holder for candles so instead this sits on my desk and holds some body shop lip balms and a couple of Lush Charity Pots. This is called Skurar, which cost £1.90.
 


And of course I bought three candles because I absolutely love Ikea candles so I ended up buying two vanilla scented candles as well as an orange scented candle. the candles are called Sinnlig and cost 95p each and they come in many scents.


From boots I bought two lipsticks, the first lipstick I bought was the Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 111 Kiss Of Life I love the Kate Moss range lipsticks by rimmel and when I bought this lipstick along with the other I got on special and I paid £10 for the two.



The second lipstick I bought was just one of the Rimmel lipsticks in the shade 058 Drop Of Sherry.


From Superdrug I ended up buying these two Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polishes in the colours Full Throttle (left) and Pole Position. (Right) I got these for £6 in a deal that Superdrug have on.


Another item I bought from Superdrug was the Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray, which I also got on special and this was £4.


Onto Fashion I ordered some clothing from Boohoo, I got this Black vest with the peace symbol on it, this was £6.
 


I also bought another top from Boohoo which was £12 and it’s a plain Black oversized t-shirt unfortunately I couldn’t actually find it to take a picture of.

From Newlook I bought this black and white striped shirt, this was £20.

I also bought a vest top for the summer, which is a white-laced vest with shoestring straps, and this was £9.



So this is everything I’ve bought recently. I hope you guys liked it and I’ll post again next weekend.
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric