Lush Easter Haul

Saturday 11 April 2015

So last week my mum gave me some money to buy some stuff for Easter and I thought well why not spend it in Lush since last year I got some really nice stuff from there. So I ended up in total spending about £20.

The first thing I bought was the Bunch Of Carrots Bubble Bar these are part of their Easter range these cost £5.95. You get three carrots and each one last quite a long time. I bought these last year and I absolutely love them so I had to get them again.



The next thing I bought is the Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb this was £2.95 again I bought this last year and fell in love with it, it’s probably one of the sweetest things I’ve bought from Lush and it smells like snow fairy it’s amazing!


Another thing I bought was the Golden Egg Bath Bomb, this is a new purchase so I’ve never tried it but from a first impression it smells nice and it’s very glittery. And this was £3.75.


The last thing I bought from the Easter collection in Lush was the Hoppity Poppity again this is a new purchase and from a first impression it’s so adorable with the way it looks and again it smells very nice and this was £2.50.


This next product is a one I’ve been wanting for so long but have never bought and this is the Blackberry Bath Bomb I’ve never tried it but it smells amazing! This was £3.25.


And the final thing I bought was another Bath Bomb, which is Space Girl. I’ve seen this every time I’ve gone in the shop and I can’t wait to use it. This was £2.35.


So this was everything I bought from Lush for Easter, have any of you tried these products if so what’s your favourite? And I’ll post again next week.

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric