November Favourites

Sunday 30 November 2014

So Monday it’s December crazy right? This month I swear has disappeared so quickly also today i put my christmas tree up which seems crazy since it's the 30th of November but it's the only time i can do it and  I think this month has flew by because s the main thins is  that It’s been a busy month with college and my deadlines for coursework are coming up, but this month I actually have a few products that I’ve only recently bought that are in my favourites so I’m going to stop rambling and start with my favourites of the month.

My first thing that I’ve loved this month is this parka jacket, which I got last Christmas and is from Newlook. Since the Uk weather has completely dropped now and it’s too cold for my journey to college I’ve resorted into wearing this parka to keep me warm. It’s pretty simple, it has a fur lining on the hood and comes down to just above the knees. Defiantly one of my favourite jackets I own.


My next favourite is the Zoella Bath Fizz bar so I finally got around to buying an item from Zoe’s collection and this was the first thing I thought I had to try when I looked over the collection and for the price (£5 from Superdrug.)I just had to have it. I’ve almost used the entire thing and have tried it by it’s self and also with something else in the bath. The scent of the product is so fresh and relaxing it’s not overpowering so it’s really subtle. I love this product and after using it, it makes your skin very soft and smelling fresh. I may do a review of this so keep an eye out on my blog for that.



Staying on the topic of beauty products I recently bought the Rimmel London Apocalypse Lip Lacquer in the colour Big Bang, if you have read my posts before you will know I’m a fan of the Apocalypse range and I already have two in the colour ‘Nova’ and ‘Apocalypse’ and I absolutely love the quality of these and how long they last.  After only owning pink shades in this range I decided to buy ‘Big Bang’ which is a stunning red colour. Once again like the others in this range it lasts for about 2-3 hours and it is like a lip stain and it’s such a bright colour that stands out.



Another favourite of mine has been American Horror Story, I’ve been addicted to this since about the end of October. I originally started to watch it because all my friends from college seemed to talk so much about it and I decided to watch it and then I was hooked. I think the best season is Season one still but it’s a really good series to watch and if anyone wants to watch it, it’s on Netflix.



And my last favourite for the month is the Garnier Ultra blends sleek restorer shampoo and conditioner. I used this once when I first got it and originally wasn’t so keen on it, but after using it more and more I love this shampoo and conditioner set, it smells really nice and it stops my hair from being frizzy and leaves it very soft and sleek. It’s defiantly a new favourite of mine.


So these were my favourites for this month, what have been some of your favourites this month? 

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric