Sunday Thoughts #7

Sunday 2 November 2014


So I’m not quite sure where to start with this, it’s been about a month since I last posted a Sunday Thoughts, which was at the beginning of October and now it’s November, I haven’t been as active with my blog as I’ve had course work to do and I’ve been really tired and just full on busy, i’ve had a week off from college and for the majority of it I’ve been doing my English Literature and English Language course work, which is now out of the way and done thank god. And the other part of my week I’ve been watching Netflix. 

I started watching American Horror Story and can I just say it is amazing! I’ve never seen another show like It it’s so weird and quite creepy and just plain old odd, but I still love it, I’m currently on season 2. Also about TV programs I’ve been watching The Vampire diaries and after the last season with all the doppelganger stuff I started to go right off vampire diaries but this new season is so much better than the last and I hope it continues going the way it is.

Also it was Halloween on Friday and even though I didn’t do anything part from watch tv I did get into the Halloween spirit through the day by watching supernatural and American Horror story, wasn’t as much horror but defiantly death and gore was involved of course with the side of supernatural beings it felt right to watch them.

Also on Friday my parents brought home some sparklers and my dad and I messed around with the camera and the sparklers and here are a few of the best photos that we took. It was really fun and quite weird but it was definitely worth it we also had some Halloween sparklers, which were basically sparklers shaped like Halloween related things, there was a pumpkin, ghost and a witches hat.





College has been good apart from the obvious coursework and work levels being raised along with having little time to relax, I met some new people again which was cool and we hung out outside the college one day and it turns out as I was getting the metro into town one of the boys I had met earlier the day he was getting on the same metro with some of his friends and we talked and had a laugh, was kind of weird, I’m not used to people talking to me as much especially since they were my friends friends. 

I’m not really sure what else to talk about but I will say I can’t believe it’s November it’s almost Christmas and I’m dreading getting the metro when it gets really close to Christmas it’s going to be so packed, but I can’t wait for it to get to Christmas I’m kind of excited for the Christmas vibe to hit where everyone puts their decorations up and the Christmas films come on tv.

So that’s what’s been going on at the moment and I go back to college on Tuesday so once again I’ll try to post on a Saturday but of course there could be exceptions for if I get too busy.


Emma   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric