The Halloween Tag

Friday 31 October 2014



So since today is halloween i thought i would do a post that is related to halloween so i went on google and i found this Halloween tag so here is my answers to it. 
1)What’s your favourite horror movie?
I haven’t really watched many horrors but the woman in black is my favourite it’s very jumpy and much more of a thriller than a horror, which I prefer more.
2) If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…?)
I would like to think I would last until the end, but in reality I’d probably only last until around half way maybe less, I’d probably do something really stupid that would make me die I would basically trip over and fall into the killers knife or something (basically my clumsiness would kill me.)
3) Favourite scary video game?
I haven’t played any, so I’m not sure, I’d rather watch the youtube videos of other people playing them, make them suffer the heart attack haha.
4) Favourite scary story?
My favourite scary story has the be the typical china doll story, which was one of the first ones I heard in middle school, thinking back on it now it scared everyone and if you had a china doll in your room you got rid of it because of the story, pretty stupid and it’s pretty funny looking back on it now.
5) What’s one unusual thing that you’re afraid of?
My fears are pretty normal spiders, bugs, insects, but It’s not as much as a fear more paranoid when I hear a noise in the house or if I see a shadow like a normal one like out of the corner of my eye I get paranoid thinking it’s someone or something but that’s usually on a night time and if I’m alone in the house.
6) What’s your first memory of Halloween?
I remember when I was around 5 or 6 I think, I went trick or treating around my estate with my friend and I remember it was one of the first times I can remember and it was fun and I got loads of sweets and I remember this elderly woman who lived a few doors down and she gave us money and basically at the time I think I got about £1.40 but of course being young I thought it was a lot and it was the best thing ever apparently.
7) What’s your favourite Halloween memory?
My favourite memory is of when I was in florida for Halloween with my best friend at the time and we stayed for two weeks and on the Halloween night we went to Disney world and we did the ‘mickey’s not so scary Halloween’ thing and we went around the park dressed up (we were 8) and I was like a Frankenstein’s bride and we went on the rides at Disney world and we met the characters, saw a parade, got sweets at each ride and it was really fun and by far my best Halloween memory.
8) Best Halloween costume you’ve had?
I’m not really sure on what my best costume was probably one when I was young so I’m going to go with when I was a vampire once, I mean there’s plenty of more outfits to come. 
9) Worst Halloween costume you’ve had?
My worst Halloween outfit was probably when I went as a like punk. Like I had blue and pink in my hair, black lipstick, dark make up, and an outfit but it was a rubbish costume and looking back on it, it wasn’t very punk like.
WHICH IS SCARIER:
10) Werewolves or vampires?
I’d say neither but I’m going to go with vampires I mean come on werewolves are only dangerous one night a month and yeah they have sharp teeth and can rip you to shreds, but vampires are dangerous everyday of the year and they have inhuman strength and speed, I mean have you seen buffy they’re dangerous.
11) Ghosts or zombies?
Probably ghosts I mean you can outrun zombies and a shot to the head and they’re dead. Ghosts they’re scarier I mean they can make things happen haunt you etc. I’d be much more scared of a ghost.
12) Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
Creepy dolls I mean haven’t you seen Annabel, well I haven’t but that doll gives me the chills.
13) Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?
I’m not sure probably leatherface as he’s from chainsaw massacre and he was based of an actual murderer like who did kill people so probably him.
Happy Halloween guys, those were my answers to the Halloween Tag if you do the tag leave a comment below and i'll check it out i'd like to see some of your guys answers. 
Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric