What's In My Bag / School Edition

Saturday 25 October 2014

So I've recently started college, well a few months ago and I'm shocked about how fast these last few weeks have gone and I've realised compared to my bag I used to take when I was in high school I have changed a lot of things and I carry so much more in my bag so my bag is from urban outfitters and is a backpack which cost me £10 in their sale and this is what I carry inside.



So I'm going to start with my notebook, I have this NU notebook which has split sections. I picked their notebook because I have 4 subjects and the book itself has 5 split sections and since I don't have a bit bag it's much easier to carry around instead of five separate books.

I also Carry 4 pens with me two are just simple plain pens whilst the other one is a one with four colours (it comes in handy with English lit for analysing the poems) I also harry one highlighter around (once again for English lit or to highlight key words in my notebook. I don't actually own a pencil case as I really don't like them especially when I carry my purse and make up bag I have no room so these tend to lie in the bottom of my bag.


Also in my bag I carry my make up bag which usually consists of a broken hair brush (I'm hoping by the end of the year to get a tangle teaser.) I carry some hand sanitiser which was from primark for 60p.i carry my real techniques powder brush, maybelline the falsies mascara my Rimmel stay matte powder and my maybelline baby lips intense car, collection cover up stick and the lipstick/ lipgloss I wear that day which this particular day I wore my topshop lipstick in the colour beguiled. Also in my makeup bag I carry painkillers and sometimes cold relief tablets. 



Since I'm travelling further to school I carry my purse which of course consists of money for my dinner and travel and a little bit of my own money in case I want to go into town after I finish on my early days.  i got this purse from newlook for £9.99. 

( i got the picture from Newlook website as i couldn't get a decent picture of the purse, sorry) 

I also carry my juice cube (from John Lewis it cost £25 if you were wondering) which is a charger for my phone and at the moment my phone battery I broken so my phone is dying by around lunch time. So I need to be able to charge it. Anyways you charge it like you would a phone and the cable it comes with you change the end to fit your device so at the moment the end for mine is for an iPhone 4s. This little thing is such a life saver, I recommend these if you travel around a lot or if your out all day and your phone doesn't keep a charge.


I also carry a bottle of water with me because I've found out recently that I drink a lot of water up at college so I have a 720 ml water bottle. 

I also carry an umbrella I case of any bad weather. I also carry my student ID in my bag so I make sure I have it there with me, I usually clip this onto the draw string around the top to make sure I know where it is and have it to easily access as I need it out as I carry my pop card (it's like an Oyster card for the train but the Newcastle version) and I use that to pay for my ticket on the train. 

And the final thing I carry in my bag is my iPad mini as there's some days I have massive breaks such as a Tuesday where I have two hours free, plus free wifi and I sometimes need to do homework or some research so it's quite handy to have or of course just to play games on whilst I'm on the metro.



So this was my what's in my school bag post I hope you enjoyed it and I'll post again shortly 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric