September Favourites

Saturday 4 October 2014


So September is finally over and it’s now the fourth day into October and it’s officially Autumn or Fall if you prefer, but I can’t believe how quick last month went, it feels like one massive blur and now there’s only just under 3 months until Christmas, which for me is insane I’ve completely lost track of this year too much has happened and it’s happened too quickly but I’m excited for the Autumn and the upcoming months. Anyway I’m sorry I didn’t post last week as I was very busy and when It came to the weekend I was so tired and I started to become ill, so I kind of forgot anyways here is my September favourites.


So to start with my first favourite is my leather jacket from Newlook, which costs £39 (I only paid £35 because of my student discount.) Anyways I’ve wanted a leather jacket for so long and at the beginning of September I bought this and I fell in love and everyday for college I have wore this, it goes with everything and it’s obviously not the warmest thing so soon that will go in the wardrobe and my parka will come out, but it seems perfect for the weather at the moment as the mornings are cold and then the afternoons can be quite warm.


My next favourite has to be my topshop lipstick in the colour …. I’m going to say this straight away last year I bought this lipstick for the autumn/ winter as I wanted a nice dark colour to suit the season and I fell in love with it and I only just rediscovered a few days ago and I’m straight away going to pick a fault with it, it’s very drying. So why am I putting it in my favourites? Well I love the shade and i’ve also realised if I put some lip balm on my lips before applying the lipstick, the lipstick glides on and it becomes very moisturising and it can thin the lipstick out so it’s not too dark, but can become darker with more application.


My next favourite is my Ipad Mini this is kind of a random favourite but it honestly has become a lifesaver for me during college. See on a Tuesday I get a two hour break and since it’s still early on I haven’t had much to do during that time or maybe I’ve had no work at all, so I take my ipad with me and it just keeps me entertained or if I’m with friends it helps give us something to do. I even managed to write a blog post during that time.


My final favourite has to be from Lush, wow it’s been ages since I’ve talked about Lush on here anyway, I have been loving the Lush comforter bubble bar. This bubble bar is so good it’s one of my favourites I’ve bought and after buying this I went out and bought blue skies and fluffy clouds along with Brightside. The thing I love most about these are that they are a big bar and with mine I cut them into four, I was going to do more but a quarter of this Is enough to create loads of bubbles and it makes the bath become a beautiful pink colour and not to mention it smells amazing.


So this was my favourites of the month I’m sorry it’s quite short and I’m sorry for not uploading last week, like I mentioned earlier I was really busy and I was ill, but I have another post that is pre written for next week and all I need is to sort pictures out so that should be up next week and I will try to get posts up when I can, but if I don’t upload It’s because of college so I’m sorry about that.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric