The Blogger Tag

Sunday 19 October 2014

Last weekend I was looking through my bloglovin’ feed and i came across Chloe’s way’s blog and saw she had posted a new blog post, which was The Blogger Tag and I personally wasn’t tagged, but I thought it would be a nice post to do and especially since it’s easy to write and post especially with the very little time I have at the moment, anyway I’m going to stop rambling and get on with it so here is my answers to the Blogger Tag.

What is your favourite beauty product?
Oh god this is a hard one but recently a few months ago I bought a Kate Moss lipstick in the colour 30 and it’s my favourite thing at the moment I wear it all the time and it was quite cheap, if I remember correctly they’re around £5 maybe £6. I’m probably horribly wrong but I’m sure I paid around that much, anyways the lipsticks for the price are really nice quality for a drug store brand, quite moisturising and last

What is your all time favourite brand?
I’m going to go with Mac, for 3 years now I’ve been aware of them and owned at least one product and I love their stuff so much, I know it’s not the cheapest of stuff but it’s not overly expensive like Benefit which is a high end drugstore brand, plus their products are really good quality and last a long time.

Do you collect anything?
Candles! Okay so I have this desk and it has a small cupboard in it and I can say that it is full of candles, I have some candles from Ikea, which smell amazing I have about 5 of them, then I have 12 Yankee candles which are just small ones that you put in holders and then I have 3 bags of tea lights, I have an obsessions with candles and as I type I have one lit right now oops?

Early bird or night owl?
This is a tough one… it depends the majority of the time I am a night owl and will stay up really late, plus I get very productive at around midnight so I’m an night owl, but at the same time I can go to bed very late and will still get up at around half seven- eight am, but the majority of the time I get up later than that so I’m mainly a night owl.

Tea or coffee?
Tea, such a stereotype of British people huh? I’m joking I only recently realised I like tea and it’ not normal tea I like, I like flavoured tea, but hey tea is tea.

What I is your favourite tv show?
This is the hardest question by far I have too many to pick from it’s either got to be Teen Wolf or Supernatural I can’t choose, they’re both such good programs.

If you could travel to any era when would it be?
I think I’d go to the great Gatsby style era so around the 1920’s I think, I just think it would be cool the music the outfits the hair it just seemed like such a beautiful era to live through, the music is great too it would have been interesting.

So these were my answers to the Bloggers Tag , let me know if you decide to do this post or have done as I would like to see your answers!


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric