Barry M Matte Nail Paint Review

Saturday 11 October 2014




So last autumn I bought this Barry M Matte nail paint in the colour crush it’s a burgundy red colour that is of course a matte nail polish and this product I was definitely very disappointed with. This was the first nail polish I had bought from Barry M and after hearing so many good reviews of their products I thought oh this one must be a good one and for the price I thought I may as well, as I was in need of this type of colour. And I had completely forgot about buying this product until a few days ago and I wondered why I haven’t wore it much and today I finally went to use it and my first nail went fine and the matte finish was okay, but after that I went and did all the others and well it wasn’t as good, the matte finish on each nail came out patchy, like some would be very dark almost blackish burgundy and overs it wasn’t well covered. I also found that this product it was hard to apply without getting it all over.

I’m not 100% good at doing my nails but I am usually alright when it comes to keeping it on the nails on my right hand (I’m left handed so my right hand will always be better than my left) so when I went and did it today with this polish I was expecting it to go better than it did. it dries quickly too making it harder to get it to even out.

Also when it came to taking the nail polish off it was very hard, the cotton pad kept sticking to the nail no matter how much remover I used, It also stains the nail it’s not that much of a big deal but there’s lines on the bottom of my nail where it wouldn’t come off.

But from past expiriences with this nail polish it has been the same way every time and it’s never a nice finish it always looks messy and patchy, I’m not sure if this was just my experience or if others have found it the same, but I know one of my friends has borrowed this and she even had problems with it.

 I do love the colour of the nail polish and I do like Barry M and I will in the future still buy there nail polishes but I don’t think I’ll be buying their matte ones anytime soon. But has anyone else had this experience with the Barry M matte Nail polish?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric