Sunday Thoughts #6

Sunday 5 October 2014

So I didn’t post last weekend and after telling myself I would at least write a post just like this one now I never did, I was busy doing homework/ I started to get ill last Saturday so I sat back got my homework over with and relaxed by watching Supernatural and before I knew it I found myself getting things ready for college the next day and found myself in bed watching TV and sitting on the internet.

I don’t even know where time has gone every day seems to be going so fast and right now it’s the 5th of October, October! Can you believe it? I can’t. The days keep getting faster and before we know it, it will be Christmas. The other day on Tuesday I went into Eldon Square for this Student discount night. If you don’t know what it is it’s where shopping centre’s around the UK maybe other places, I’m not sure but I do know they do this in various shopping centres around the Uk. Anyway the shopping centres have savings in various shops and you can save over 50% off. They also have other deals and you can get freebies and win different prizes such as concert tickets.

I was shocked when I went to this event I wasn’t expecting it to be as busy as it was. My advice if you go to one of these, pre register so you get your wristband (All you have to do when you get there is show them the email and your student ID and they’ll hand you a wristband it’s so quick.) I also recommend going before it starts and get the band and head to the shop you want I mean you could have a look around the shop, try stuff on if needed and wait until it starts and then use the discount. I mean when I went I went passed Newlook and as much as I wanted to go I couldn’t bring myself too as the queue to pay for things was almost out the door. I’m not even going to mention how bad one of the shoe shops were (lets just say they had a security guard outside and there was a massive queue to get in, a friend of mine waited in this queue and she waited for 45 minutes just to get in.

Overall I was quite disappointed about how little shopping I got done, but i did pick up a couple of things such as a few things from Lush and a new notebook from Paperchase, but I was more than happy to spend time with my friends from High school which I haven’t seen since back in August on results day. And may I add I tried pizza express for the first time and it was amazing! Plus the waitress was so nice to my friends and I and she even talked to me after she spotted my iPhone on the table (I have the iPhone 6 and she was talking to me about it.)

Also this week I got my English test back and well I did terrible I got a U borderline E I did so terrible on it, but hey there’s still time to improve and hopefully it’ll become easier, I defiantly did underestimate how hard and how much effort Sixth form would be and how time consuming it is. But I’m debating if after finishing AS (year 12) if I get my GCSE grade in Maths I’ll drop out, I don’t really know I’m debating it because I feel like I don’t need my A Levels? I’m questioning it so much. I love the social side of it and how much confidence it’s giving me but I don’t like the work side, I don’t enjoy my chosen subjects I feel so far behind whilst everyone else is understanding it and writing loads for things and I’m sitting there still not understanding a word. I’m hoping it’ll get easier but I don’t know I have no idea what to do, but it’s just a thought at the moment.

Anyway I got a new phone last week after I had such problems with my old iPhone after the newest update and the battery wasn’t lasting long it was dying by lunch time which was 12pm, I had a portable charger too and I was charging it back up and it would be on 1% by 5pm. Did anyone else have these problems with the iPhone 4S or was it just me? And after deciding I went for the iPhone 6 even after hearing the bad things and i’ve had no problems with it, it hasn’t bent or any of the other problems. I honestly love it and I know there are possible problems but so far there’s nothing bad about it.

Anyway I’m going to leave it here and this was a bit of an update/ my thoughts of the week and I will hopefully try to upload next week and if not I will the week after.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric