Clothes, College and Lush Haul

Saturday 8 November 2014

So I have figured out one problem with college is that it is in town, my metro I get goes through the centre of town where all the shops are and on a Friday I finish college early at 2:35pm and since I don’t get to go home at around 5pm, I decide to go into town and have a look around and of course this leads to spending money. So over the last few weeks this is what I have bought.

So I’m going to start with clothing as I have only bought one clothing item, which was from H&M and is a knitted jumper which is black and grey striped and I bought the medium sized jumper which makes it look oversized and I can say it’s one of the comfiest things I own I wore it to college last week and it was nice to wear, plus I’m a fan of sweater paws so I love to do that with my jumpers and it’s just getting me into the mood of winter really and this jumper was £12.99.


Moving away from clothes I’m going to start with a bath item I’ve bought that isn’t from Lush, a lot of people, or the majority of people will have heard that Zoe Sugg has released her beauty range (Zoella Beauty) which is all bath related items, I recently found out the Superdrug in Newcastle sells her range, so I went a head and bought the fizz bar which was £5.


I also of course had to pop into Lush especially since it’s been redecorated and all changed around, which lead to me spending way more than I would have liked to. The first thing I bought was the Brightside Bubble bar, which was £4.75. The bubble bar itself has a very citrus smell and it’s very strong, it does smell fruity and it makes the bath a red, slightly orange and creates a lot of bubbles.


Also from Lush I bought the bath bomb Granny Takes A Dip which was £3.35 and I love this bath bomb I did originally cut it into four completely forgetting it was a bath bomb ( I thought it was a bubble bar haha) and I used a quarter of it and I thought it was really nice and it still made my bath all colourful and pretty but of course if I used the entire thing then it would have been much more colourful, but I think a quarter is actually enough for one bath.


Since this haul has been over the last month or so I went into Lush whilst they had the Halloween collection and I think they may still have a few things in, but I went in and bought the sparkly pumkin and when I say sparkly it is very sparkly, I picked it up and basically I walked out covered in glitter, it’s been a few weeks now and I’m still finding glitter on my leather jacket and in my mam’s car! Anyway this one is such an autumnal scent, it’s basically a comforting, warm smell it will instantly make you feel cosy! This has to be my favourite one I’ve ever bought, even though it’s just a bubble bar it’s the semll that makes it my favourite. I love autumn so having an autumn scented bath it’s amazing especially after a long day of college and I’m trying to wind down and this was £3.50.


And the final thing I bought from Lush was from their Christmas collection and that is the Candy Mountain, I couldn’t resist I felt the urge to get something related to Christmas since when I had gone in they had just put their collection out, and that one was the one that stood out because it’s so sweet, it’s literally a bubble bar that has the scent of sweets or snow fairy, it’s great If you love sweet scents but it is quite strong and I think it can be a bit overpowering.


I also popped into Superdrug as I needed some hair spray and once again I ended up getting the same hair spray as what I had bought last time which is the Got 2 Be 2 sexy big volume push up hairspray    and I got it on special for £1 something I can’t remember the exact price as this was three weeks ago I bought it and I know I’m late with this post but I thought I needed to let it build up for the things I’ve bought so I could make this post anyway Superdrug had this special on and I was in need for some hair spray and I love this hair spray (and may I add it smells incredible) so I bought it.


Also from superdrug I bought the Schwarzkopf live colour XXL Hair Dye in Raspberry rebel 91, this was £4 and it was quite a spontaneous buy I wanted to do something different with my hair so I bought this, the colour is like a redish pink it is a red toned pink I’d say and it was only a semi permanent dye and I dyed it  two weeks ago almost three and it’s literally all out now but I can’t seem to find a colour like it that’s permanent, do any of you know where to buy a permanent dye in this kind of colour? If so can you let me know in the comments But it was really cool to dye my hair that colour it was something very different and something I don’t usually do and I’m willing to do it again.  



I then went to Rymans it's a stationary shop  and bought three oxford notebooks which have 150 pages in and they’re just the books with pages that rip out and flip over I got three for under £10 I paid between £6 and £7 for the three of them.


I also remembered that just before half term my bag broke so I also had to buy a new one, I went with a vans backpack as they’re big bags and I can fit my necessary things in there whilst still having a lot of space in there, plus it’s a big enough bag to fit my laptop in. I bought this one on amazon for £34 as I couldn’t get it off the proper Vans website as they took it off  the website., but it was cheaper from amazon than the actual website as on the website it should have been £40.


The final thing that I bought which was college related is this book, it’s called The History Boys and It’s a play by Alex Bennett and I was meant to read it for my English Lit as this is the new topic I’m starting and I may have started to read it once and I got up to page 38 and kind of stopped reading it and I was meant to have finished it by now oops! Anyway this book is about this group of boys in sixth form and they all take history and they’re trying to get into oxford university ( I think) It’s quite a good book and I enjoyed the film to it and from what I’ve read in the book it seems quite goo and this was about £7.



And the final thing I bought was Beauty related and was from Asda and it’s a Rimmel London Apocalypse Lip Lacquer  in the colour Big Bang and this is just a bright red lacquer and it’s like my other two I own which is in the colour Nova and Apocalypse, it’s like a stain and lasts for a good few hours and it does take a while to dry but once dry it will last for two maybe three hours. I paid £4.50 for it on a deal, but these are usually around £6 plus for one.


So this was my haul over the last month or so I have had to buy a few college related items but I thought I’d include them in case you were curious also i am sorry that i did use photos from the internet, but i did forget to photograph the Lush stuff i bought and i have used it and i also used the dye so i threw the box away and about the hair dye if anyone knows if there is a permanent colour that is similar to the one I used could you let me know I’d like to dip dye my hair pink again but I would like it to last longer. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll post again soon.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric