Music Mondays #1

Monday 4 August 2014


So I've decided that I’m going to upload more on this blog and I'm aiming for four blog posts a week and starting this week I'm going to upload today (Monday) Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I’m going to  try and keep this up as I want to put more effort into this but once college starts I have no idea if it’ll stay.

But moving on as you can see from the title on a Monday I’m going to start this type of post on a Monday, which will be on music. I listen to music way too much. I listen to it almost all day everyday, so on these day’s I’m going to post either my favourite song of the week, favourite/ new artist I’ve found or an album I’ve been enjoying through the week or even the most listened to song on my Spotify playlist.

So this week my favourite song has been by Troye Sivan and the song is Happy Little Pill. I know if you watch Youtubers you’ll be aware of the new song and will know he is bringing out an EP, but since I first heard this song I’ve fell in love with it and no matter what type of mood I’m in it makes me happy. So if you want to listen to it then I'll leave the video below, but this song is honestly a great song, you don't have to listen to it but if you're curious then it’s there.

Emma





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric