Beauty scenario tag

Friday 15 August 2014

 You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I'd defiantly keep the bourjois healthy mix foundation for my drugstore one and I don’t really use high-end foundations but I’m going to go with the Mac studio fix foundation as I've heard a lot of good things about it and I'm dying to try it out.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I'd ignore it completely; I wouldn't have the guts to tell her that she had it on her teeth as I'm only comfortable talking to people who I know well.

3. You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?
I’d go for the Rimmel London Apocalypse lip Lacquer in the colour apocalypse. I don’t think this counts, as it’s a lip lacquer but It’s the one lip product that can pick me up.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? 
I’d go back to when I first started wake up and I would make sure that when I wore foundation I would do mascara and I’d make sure to get lighter foundations!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie haircut. Do you: a) Smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically, b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward, or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?
I’d probably phone my mum and cry hysterically, I hate getting my haircut as I always will ask for a trim and they always seem to take far too much off the ends, and I always complain to my mum afterwards.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don’t really use palettes much as I don't do much with my eyes but I'd definitely  take a contour kit with me and for that I'd take the sleek face contour kit light.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Either my bourjois healthy mix foundation or it’ll be my mac lipglass as that is very expensive and I’d rather not go out and spend £17 for it again.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you, a) Just pretend you haven't noticed, b) Ask them to repurchase it, or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

don't know what I'd do I would feel rude to ask them to repurchase it but I wouldn't want to drop it so I’d probably bring it up and asked how it happened or something and maybe then I’d ask them to repurchase it.

so this was my answers for the Beauty Scenario tag
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric