Sunday Thoughts #3

Sunday 24 August 2014

Today’s thoughts are pretty much all over the place. So much has happened this week and it’s been hard to comprehend what has happened, So I’m going to start off with what happened on Thursday as that has been my biggest day of the week.

So on Thursday I got my GCSE results back. I was beyond terrified to open them and I honestly can’t believe how worked up I was to get a piece of paper with grades on as I know if you don’t get C’s or above it’s not the end of the world, but I think it was the fact that I wanted to go to college so I was doubting my grades and trying to add more worries to the list, but over all I got 7 C’s, 1D and 1E so I’d say that’s quiet a success (apart from failing Maths and History.) but yeah I know those grades may look rubbish as I got nothing higher than a C but I can’t help that all the exams I took were foundation so I couldn’t get higher than a C even if I wanted to.

Anyway I later on had to head up to the college and enrol which Is now done and I can successfully say September 2nd I am heading off to a Sixth Form College to do year 12 & 13 where I’ll be taking English Language, English Literature, Media and a Enrichment course which is Astrology (all I know is it’s to do with the Zodiac signs.)

I’m pretty nervous to start college as for one I have a long journey everyday, I have to get a lift to a metro station and get a metro to a station then walk the rest of the way (it’s only a 10 minute walk from the station.) so over all it’s about an hour journey. I’m also worried about meeting new people and having a fresh start I guess, but I have a feeling it’ll be a good two years.

I also went into Mac on Thursday and I gained some courage to buy myself something from their which cost me a total of £28 (but hey I was in a very good mood from getting my results so I treated my self.) which also meant I had to talk to a worker there and she actually did the lipstick on me and I instantly fell in love with the colour (lady danger) and with this she used a lip liner in the colour cherry. I will write more of this on another post.

Also because I got into College my dad bought me an Ipad Mini in silver. Which I’m so happy about. (I’m not trying to brag I’m just excited.) I was given it as I got good grades and got into college, which was the deal, my dad and I had.


So this has been a bit of a summery over my week as well as some of my thoughts, this week has been quite a busy week and has also been quite mentally/ physically draining due to getting my results and getting into college as I honestly thought I would have failed a lot more than I did and on Thursday I had built my nerves up and managed to make myself sick by over thinking, but now that’s behind me and now I just have to start thinking about college and preparing for it.
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric