Update: New SkinCare Routine

Friday 29 August 2014

So the last time I did a skincare routine post was back in April and since then the products I have used have changed. I also since finishing school I have a new routine with my skincare, so I thought I’d share.

So in the morning I start with cleansing with my Neutragena visibly clear pink grapefruit gel wash. If you read my other skincare post you’ll know that I used this after I removed my make up but now I use this in the morning. So I just put the gel on my face and lather it up. I then remove it with warm water and a flannel until it’s all off.


I then move on to use a moisturiser and this I often change up but at the moment I either use my Nivea Pure & Natural Day cream or I use my sample of Lush Imperialis moisturiser. They’re both quite opposites for moisturisers. The lush one is very fine and light. The Nivea one is quite thick and it feels much more heavier and I find that it takes a while to dry in compared to the Lush Imperalis, and the imperalis I find makes a nice base for makeup.



So that’s my morning skincare routine. So once I get home and it comes to removing my makeup I start with the Lush Ultrabland cleanser, I’ve been raving on about this for a while now and I still love it, I think it’s the best make up remover/ cleanser I’ve used, if you want you can check out my full review here.



Since that is a make up remover and a face cleanser I don’t do anymore cleansing but I do use TCP or Quinoderm 10 for any spots. I have but I don’t always use the Quinoderm because I find it dries out my skin and it leaves dry patches and can sometimes irritate my skin so I save that for the type of spots that are big and hurt and you can’t seem to get rid of.



To end my skin routine before I go to bed I will once again use one of my moisturisers which is usually my Nivea pure & Natural Day cream. I know it’s a day cream but since it’s thick and quite rich for my skin it’s better as a night cream.



So this is my updated skin routine, What are the products you use when it comes to looking after your skin? 
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric