Sunday Thoughts #2 / An Update

Sunday 10 August 2014

So it’s been another week and not much has happened, but I have defiantly done a lot of thinking. I’ve came to conclusion that I am not going to worry over results day. Every time I worry I get myself upset and panicked, so I’ve decided I’m not going to even bother. At the end of the day I’ve sat the exams, I revised as much as I could and I tried my hardest and whatever these results are there’s nothing I can do.

I also got a letter through the post regarding college (well six form college.) on results day (21st August 11 days) I have to head up to the college to enrol, which is pretty nerve racking, but exciting. Also for college I have to pick an enrichment course which I’m struggling to pick. I have to pick five of them, but I’ll only be put into one.  My top picks are Dark room photography and Astrology. ( I have no idea if I’ll enjoy the enrichment course.

I also never mentioned in any post before but I applied for a job at Lush in Newcastle and unfortunately I got an email back yesterday saying my application wouldn’t be taking any further, but hey I guess I just have to keep trying and finally somewhere will hopefully take me on.

This week I’ve also been editing my blog up I have got a new template and have added an about me. I page, a contact page and a page about PR advertising and this is the first week that I have changed my posting days. I think I mentioned this in my last post, but I now post on Mondays, which is going to be a music related thing. I also post on Wednesday which will be something fashion related, Fridays which will be my regular beauty related post and finally I’ll update on Sundays which will be like thoughts or like an update post or even an about me type thing.

I also went to work with my mum yesterday which was quite fun (apart from the getting up early) My mum has her own business and I decided to go up there with her and earn a bit of money, but as it turned out I did quite little work (I mainly spent my time reading blogs, online shopping and listening to music.)

Also I bought a Company magazine today, which is the September issue, and in the magazine I got a free eyeliner and a sample of the Maybelline Baby Skin instant pore Eraser. So if you want to try it, but don’t want to pay almost £8 for it then you can get a sample in this magazine.

So this is my Sunday thoughts / update for this week and I'll post on Monday with a music Mondays post.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric