Mini Beauty And Sale Fashion Haul

Wednesday 27 August 2014

So I once again have been spending more money! With the sales on at the moment I’ve been picking up loads of clothes trying to pick out new clothes so I have plenty of outfits for when I start college in September.


So this week I bought these two Maybelline Baby lips. The one on the left is the baby lips intense care whilst the one on the right is baby lips hydrate. i love the baby lips range, but i especially love these two, i love the packaging and i love how hydrated my lips feel with these. i've tried many lip balms and for a product i use every day i don't want to be spending more than a couple of pound on. So i think if your on a budget and want a decent lip balm these are the ones to go for as they're very hydrating, but the downside is they claim to last up to 8 hours but from my experience they only last for about two hours maximum. 



I also picked up three beanies from Newlook one red, grey and burgundy these were in the sale and cost only 50p each. I'm in the stage now where i'm getting excited for Autumn and i can't wait to wear darker colours and jumpers and start lighting candles again. so i picked up these three beanies as i love beanies in the winter, they're such a simple accessory to add to any outfit.



Also from Newlook I picked up this three quarter sleeve grey top with an A on the left side for £5. i love this style top for the time where it starts getting cooler, but it's not cold enough to wear long sleeves and it's still slightly warm and i think this will be a nice top for college, just a nice slouchy top which will be comfortable and will go with near enough everything. 

so here's a few of the things i picked up the other week (i'm sorry if these posts on a wednesday don't seem that good i'm a little low on inspiration for fashion posts.) 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric