Mini Beauty Haul

Friday 8 August 2014


So one Monday I once again ended up going into my local shops with my mum to do some errands and for some reason I thought It was a good idea to go into Superdrug and of course this ended up with me buying more stuff that I really didn't need.

So the first thing I picked up in Superdrug was a Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 30 this colour is a deep pinkish red, i thought this would be nice for the autumn and that was £5.49.


Superdrug also had a special on the Lynx Attract For Her so I picked that up for £1.63 this deodorant is usually £3.29 so it’s a pretty good bargain!


I also picked up the Maybelline Brow Drama In Medium Brown, which was £4.99. 


I also finally picked up a new moisturiser as I ran out of my Garnier Moisture match moisturiser, but as that was almost £6 I decided to get the Nivea Pure & Natural day cream which is on special for £2.63, but the normal price is £5.


The final thing I picked up was another MUA Hide and Conceal concealer in the colour fair and this was only £1.


So this was my mini Beauty Haul of beauty products I’ve picked up over the last few weeks, have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
Emma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric