Music Mondays #3

Monday 18 August 2014

Once again it’s Monday and tis week is nerve racking for me as on Thursday I get my GCSE results back which I’m terrified about, but straight after I have to head up to town to go to the sixth form college  I’ve applied to, to enrol, which I’m again nervous about as I have to go up myself and I still haven’t figured out what courses I want to take oops!

Anyway moving on this week, well last week on Friday Troye Sivans EP TRXYE was released on iTunes and it is amazing! The EP has five songs including Happy Little Pill and the fault in our stars, which you can also find on his YouTube channel. Anyway this EP is amazing, the songs are brilliant and I am addicted to it. On Friday I actually went onto spotify and found the ep and once I added it to my playlist I think I listened to it for an hour? And this was at around 1am.

I love Troye as a youtuber but I hope he does bring out more music as his music is very enjoyable. My favourite song from the EP is Fun it’s so catchy and upbeat.

Anyway I’ll leave a video below of Happy Little Pill and The fault In Our Stars, so if you want you can listen to them if you haven’t already.


Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric