Remington silk curling wand review

Friday 22 August 2014

So if you guys know my birthday was at the beginning of July and I’m one of those people who always stick to one hairstyle, I don’t have the patience to sit for an hour and do some amazing style. So I usually stick to the simple style of straightening. It’s quick and easy and it’s effortless, but for my birthday I decided I wanted to venture out and try something new so I asked for a curling wand and this is the one I ended up getting The Remington Silk Curling wand.


I’ve used this a few times and I love it. The wand it’s self is simple like every other Curling wand around. You can adjust the temperature; it has a 60-minute auto turn off thing so if you accidentally leave it on it’ll shut off. It also has a temperature lock so when you have it on the temperature you want you can lock it so you don’t knock the buttons whilst using it, which I often do.

Styling with the actual wand is very easy you just pick up a section of hair wrap it around the barrel and I hold it for 20 seconds and it’s perfect loose curls. It’s pretty effortless which for one I didn’t expect since I’m new to curling my hair and after how long my friends spend on it I found it takes me half an hour to do my hair with.

I absolutely love this curling want and I’m so happy this I the one I decided to go with as it’s so simple to use and with the finishing result. I’m very pleased with it, this curling wand is great for beginners or for anyone really and it isn’t badly priced either I think my mum paid about £30 for mine from boots.

i'm sorry if this was a short post, but i've been busy over the last few days and i haven't had time to sit and do a longer post so i used this one which was a draft from a few weeks ago 

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric