25 Facts About Me

Sunday 17 August 2014

so I’ve been thinking lately that I know I’ve done the 25 random questions tag but I thought maybe I should do the 25 facts about me tag as I thought that I should share a bit more with you guys as I’m relatively new to blogging and none of you will actually know me so here’s something to help get to know me better, so I’m going to stop rambling and just get on with it.

1.     I’m 16 years old.

2.     I’m hopefully going to head off to college in September.

3.     I’m left handed.

4.     I love photography it’s one of my number one passions it’s one of my favourite things to do.

(heres a random photo i took earlier in the year.) 

5.     I am very sarcastic; I use sarcasm far too much.

6.  I spend a lot of time alone; I like to spend time with friends but the majority of the time I prefer to be alone.

  7.I’m a very shy person but as soon as I get to know people better I come out of my shell and I’m actually the complete opposite of shy.

8. I have been to Florida 3 times and that was when I was 4, 6 and 8 years old and I have been to all the theme parks there.

9.     I live in the North east of the Uk.

10. I am an Apple person rather than an android person I have a apple laptop, apple phone and I have an apple TV and soon I might get an ipad mini if I get into college.

11. I’m a neat freak I love my room to be tired and everything has it’s own place.

12. I listen to music for the majority of the day.

13. My preferred way of transport is the metro (underground, subway whatever you call it) it relaxes me.

  14.If you didn't know already Lush is my favourite shop I love it so much I could buy everything in there if I could.

15. I am looking for a job and I either want to work in Newlook, Topshop, Lush, H&M, Next, Primark, Urban Outfitters, Costa or Starbucks.

16. I have an obsession with tops. Whenever I go shopping I always buy tops.

17. The one place I am dying to visit is London.

18. I also want to live in London or somewhere near that area.

19.  I have dip dyed hair (brown dip dyed blonde).

20. My favourite types of films are comedies, Dramas or Marvel films.

21. My favourite marvel character Is Spiderman.

22. My favourite TV show is Teen wolf.

23. My favourite youtuber is Zoella or Tanya Burr.

24. My favourite male youtuber is Alfie Deyes. (pointlessblog)

25. I really want a tattoo which is either going to be an anchor on my wrist or ankle or I’ll have a bird on my wrist or I want a quote somewhere I’m still undecided but I won’t get one until I’m at least 23 so I’m sure about it.

So these are 25 random facts about myself I hope this has helped you get to know me better or even if you were just curious and decided to look I hope you enjoyed this post.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric