Music Monday #5

Monday 1 September 2014


This week I have been loving the album Don’t Panic: It’s Longer now by All Time Low and I’ve been loving All Time Low this week especially this album but the one song that stands out the most is Somewhere in Neverland. My favourite Disney film is Peter pan and I was looking through All Time Low’s spotify page looking for some music and I spotted the song and clicked play and I love it, it was pretty pointless to say that peter pan is my favourite film but of course I saw ‘neverland’ and though ooh I have to listen to this, I did and it’s now added to my list along with the entire album.

Another song off the album that stands out is The Reckless And The Brave, once again I listened to it and I instantly fell in love with the song. I’m not going to try to describe the song but I will say that if you like pop- punk/ alternative music give the songs ago they’re great songs. I’ll leave the videos below but if you can’t view the videos here’s the links (Somewhere In Neverland) and (The Reckless And the Brave)

(All Time Low- Somewhere In Neverland) 

(All Time Low- The Reckless And The Brave) 

I hope you enjoyed this post, what have your favourite songs/ albums been this week?


  1. Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric