Clothes and Makeup Haul

Saturday 20 September 2014

So It’s been quite a busy few weeks for me as I’ve started college up and I’ve realised since starting there that I’ve been missing a few bits of clothing and when I got an email saying they had a 20% off I had a look and I bought a few things. I would like to say that the prices I have wrote on here are the original prices that are on their website, I did not pay these prices for the stuff because of the discount.

First off I bought this ‘nothing to wear’ black long sleeve jumper which was £14.99. I bought this with the initial thought of it’s going to start to get colder and I could do with another jumper, as a lot of my long sleeve tops are very thin and I only own about 3 jumpers I think.


The next thing I bought was this short sleeve grey top, it’s just a basic top which has a gold zip on the back. No particular reason why I bought it, I just liked it and thought I’d get it as it’s the perfect colour for autumn/ winter and this was £9.99.


The third thing I bought was this thin long sleeve grey top with a split back. When I first saw this I thought it would be interesting and when I bought it I wasn’t very keen but I surprisingly really like it now, this was £17.99.


The second last thing I bought was this red vest top which also has a zip on the back, this was probably the cheapest thing I bought which cost me £7.99.


And the final thing I bought from Newlook is this pair of black suede wedge ankle boots. Which are my favourite things I bought and they cost me £24.99.



The next few things I got are some things my mam got me from her cruise a few weeks ago, which is a set of Revlon lip-glosses. She didn’t pay for them sepretly she got them for me in this set of four and she paid around £16 for them.


Revlon Colourburst lip gloss- 004 Pink Ice £5.99


Revlon Colourburst lip gloss- 008 Peony Pivoine £5.99


Revlon Colourburst lip gloss- 010 Hot Pink £5.99


Revlon Colourburst lip gloss- 006 Strawberry Fraise £5.99


Also a few weeks ago went and bought myself two mac products as an award for getting into college and passing my GCSE’s so I picked up these. 


The Mac matte lipstick in the colour lady danger and this is my favourite red lipstick, it’s such a nice shade it’s more of an orange toned red, which is such a nice shade for if you have fair skin.


Also to go with the lipstick I bought a Mac lip liner, which is called cherry and this, is what the woman in mac used with lady danger when I got the tester done and it looks really nice together so I thought since I’ve never tried a lip liner I’d give one ago and it does make quite a difference.


So that was all the stuff I’ve bought over the last two maybe three weeks and I hope you enjoyed it and I’ll post as soon as I can.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric