Back To School Essentials

Friday 5 September 2014

So it’s that time in the year in the UK where everyone is starting to go back to school or starting college, including me so I thought I would write this post about some of my school essentials, so I’m going to start off with make up essentials I carry with me whilst I’m in school.

Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the colour transparent. i think this is an essential make up must have, I always carry this with me when I’m out and about in case my make up needs a touch up. This is £4 but at the moment in Superdrug you can get it for £3, you can also find it in Boots.



Concealer- I use the Collection Cover Up Stick in the colour 1, this is only £2 from Superdrug, but if your like me and you have dark circles under your eyes that are hard to cover and by half day the concealer has come off I always carry one with me for that or if my mascara manages to smug around my eyes.



Lipstick- I always find keeping a lipstick in my back comes in handy, if your wearing it in the morning of course you might need to redo it later on in the day or if your not you might decide later on to wear it, I just like to carry one in case i want some on or if I need to touch up after lunch.


Lip Balm- My final Make Up essential is a lip balm. How many times when I was in high school my lips felt dry or became chapped, I use the Maybelline Baby Lips. I find that these are the best blams I’ve used, they last for quiet a while, but I still find myself re applying after two hours. Plus since you can get some that are tinted they can add a nice subtle amount of colour on your lips.


Pain Killers- I’m one of those people who suffer from headaches and I get them a  lot of the time and it’s all down to how much sleep I get, amount of water I drink, or sometimes from being hungry so pain killers for me are an essential because of how many headaches I get through out the week, but also if theirs anything else wrong of course they’re just a handy thing to carry. As there is nothing worse than being stuck in a class and having to suffer through another 3-4 hours of not being able to take care of it.

Money- Money for me is important as I now have to travel into town to go to college which means long journey. So I of course need money for that and for lunch or even afterwards when I finish I might decide to go out with friends. Once again it’s just a handy thing to carry around as you never know if you’ll need it or not and of course if you need it you will have it there.

Water- a bottle of water will always be one of the best things to carry around, it’s another basic item to have and pretty self-explanatory, it’s just there in case you get thirsty.          

Breakfast bars/ Granola bars- there’s nothing wrong with carrying some snacks in your bag as from past experiences I’ve never carried food in my bag and I used to regret not packing anything as there’s nothing worse when your sitting in class and your starving and when you get our you realise you have nothing to eat or you don’t want to break into your lunch.

Hand Sanitizer – I have a cheap hand sanitizer from primark which was only 69P and I like to carry one around as my high school toilets never had soap in them so I started to carry this around with me in my make up bag, plus the fact I took art and sometimes I’d maybe get glue on my hands or something and it just cleaned my hands up.

Pens and Notebooks, I think these are the main essential you’ll need of course for school there’s no explanation needed apart from the fact you need something to jot notes down with (unless like my school you were given books for that subject) but you can never go wrong with carrying pens. I always loose them or break them.


And of course a backpack to put everything in this is mine and i got it from Urban Outfitters in the sale for £20 a few months ago. 


So this has been a list of some of the essentials I have for school and there may be some I’m missing or haven’t included but I think these are my most important ones, but what are your back to school essentials?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric