Would You Rather: Beauty Edition Tag

Friday 12 September 2014


So I found this post on someones blog and I’m sorry I can’t remember and I can’t actually find the post, I’ve tried looking for the blog and the post to link it into this but I can’t find it.Also sorry for not posting as frequent as i did over the summer i've started college and i'm just getting into a routine and i haven't had as much free time. Anyway here are my answers for the Beauty Edition of would you rather.

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?


I’d rather lose all my palettes and eye shadows, as I’m not a big fan of eye shadows as it takes up a lot of time and I just don’t like to wear them.

2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?


I think I’d rather chop it all off as that way you could wear a wig or anything like that but if you were never to cut your hair again it would become a bit like the film tangled, it would be too much. 

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?


Easy coral cheeks it’s a much natural shade and it can be built up nicely or it can be as natural as you want, plus It’s a much nicer shade.


4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?


As much as I would love to spend all that on make up I think clothes are more important and I have a weakness for buying clothes. Plus you could go all out and buy very expensive clothing such as Chanel, Acne etc.


5. Would you rather apply lipstick for eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?


Eyeliner as lipstick I mean imagine applying lipstick for eyeliner it would be a disaster. 

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?


MAC, I’ve never been to Sephora as I live in the UK so there isn’t one so I’d much rather shop only at MAC as that way I can go whenever I want. 

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?


One eye shadow I’m much more of a lip person so I rarely wear eye shadow. 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?


Winter clothes in the summer, living in the UK means that sometimes the summer can be the winter or winter like weather.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?


Dark nails, I love my dark colours. Plus dark colours suit me more than bright ones do. 

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip products or favourite eye products?
My favourite eye product, I couldn’t give up my favourite lip product. 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


Messy bun, it keeps all your hair out of the way, plus it’s a cute style and so simple. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?

Never paint my nails again. I love using lip products they’re my favourite make up products. 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Shave my eyebrows at least that way you have other options such as drawing them on with proper eyebrow pencils or even get them tattooed on. 

14. Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?

Nail polish.


So these were my answers for the Would You Rather Tag , if you decided to give this a go then leave a comment below with a link and I’ll have a look I’d love to see your answers.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric