august Favourites

Saturday 6 September 2014


It’s once again the end of the month and I can’t believe this year. It’s come and gone so quickly and so much has happened over the last few months it’s crazy and there’s only 4 months left of 2014. Anyway since it’s the end of the month that means it’s time for my monthly favourites.

So to start off my Monthly favourites I’m going to start with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I have this in the colour Light Vanilla this is the lightest shade you can get (well I think it is.) Anyway this has instantly become my new favourite foundation to use. Before this foundation I had the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and I think compared to that it’s much lighter and dewy. It lasts for a long time which I think is perfect for school or if your going to be out all day. This foundation also has medium coverage so it’s not too much but there’s still a nice amount of coverage for the days where you want a lighter base.


Moving on my next favourite is going to be the Rimmel London Apocalypse Lip Lacquer in the colour Apocalypse. I have only ever owned two of these and at first this colour I was very sceptical about, I had a hard time debating if I wanted it or not as it is a very bright colour and I wasn’t sure if It was too daring. Anyway I actually really love this lips lacquer. It lasts for a long time it does fade but it’s still a bright lip stain (I find it’s quite hard to get off if you get it on your hands.) but I love the colour and it’s so simple for a bold look.




My next favourite has to be a new purchase for me, which is the Breville Blend Active Blender. Now this is one of the best things I have bought and by far is my favourite thing in the kitchen. I first saw this blender from Tanya Burr in her video Healthy Green Smoothie recipe that you can watch (here.) I then saw that Pointless Blog (aka Alfie) bought the blender and whilst watching his vlog. I thought it was a good idea and would be nice to have as you get two bottles and you screw the blades on the top of the bottle twist it into the base, press the button and pulse it until it’s fully blended, then you undo the top and put the lid on and it’s ready to go. I thought it would be great for rushed mornings for breakfast to take with you. I would also say it’s a cheaper alternative to the Nutribullet blender.


My final favourite of the month is going to be Supernatural season 7. I know I involved this in a monthly favourites not too far back, but I think this has been my most watched tv show of the month I’ve watched it nearly every day and every day I love it more and more. It’s a weird show and you always have this thought in the back of your mind which is ‘is this show even real’ as lots of stuff happens and it’s all a bit mental really, but I love the plot, the characters and the story line and I’m almost finished catching up (I’m half way through season 8) and it’s got me excited for the new season coming in October. It’s defiantly one of those shows that you see all over the internet (especially Tumblr) and you’ll want to watch it, you will and you will probably become quite hooked on the show.


So these were my favourites of the month. What are your favourites for August? Leave a comment below saying what some of your favourites for August are.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric