Back To School Haul

Wednesday 3 September 2014

So yesterday was my first day of college and as all of these hauls I’ve wrote on my blog, all the clothes have been for college and this is my final haul I’ve done that is for college so here is what I bought.



So I first went into H&M as they have quite low prices for their clothes, so I bought this grey top, which has long black sleeves, and it’s actually a very thin top. This was £10.



Also from H&M I got this grey slouchy t-shirt, which says tres cool on it and once again, it’s a very thin top, which will be great for college, as I found out yesterday the college is very hot inside. This was slightly cheaper and cost me £8




I then went into Primark and bought myself a Guns N Roses t-shirt, which is grey, and I love this top so much. I know It’s a band top but at least I know who the band are instead of just wearing it for fashion. This was also £8.


And the final clothing item I bought was this Black leather jacket from Newlook which I have been lusting over for about a year now and this should have cost me £39.99 but I got a student discount and only paid about £35.
                                                 
                                                          
I also bought myself a notebook which has different sections in it so I can carry one book but it can be used in my different lessons. Along with that I bought  a pack of highlighters along with some standard pens and pencils.


So this is all I bought for my final haul before college It isn’t much but It is enough to top my wardrobe up so I can create more outfits and have more options especially for the upcoming change between the summer and autumn.  Have any of you gone back to school or started a new school if so do you enjoy it?

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric