Lush Ultrabland cleanser review

Saturday 5 July 2014

(Product photo from Lush website) 

A few months ago I watched a Lush favourites from the Company magazine channel on youtube and one of their favourites was this Ultrabland cleanser from Lush. For a few months I’ve been dying to try this product. Finally last Monday I went into town and into Lush and asked for a sample of this product as the full size product is £6.49 for 45g or £10.95 for 100g and I didn’t want to pay that much for something I wouldn’t enjoy.

I’ve used this product once so far and I can say this is the best cleanser I have used. Basically you scoop a little bit onto your hands and rub it onto your face with all your make up on and then you use either a damp flannel or cloth or a cotton pad to remove your make up. At first it feels weird because it’s quite waxy and the quantity is thick, but once you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling very moisturised and soft.

The product its self is meant to remove all traces of any make up or dirt that is on your face without damaging the skin or stripping the skin's natural defences. Also the majority of the ingredients in it are natural ingredients this includes almond oil, Rose water, bees wax, honey, fresh iris extract and a few more ingredients.

I can’t wait to actually purchase the full size of this product over the weekend and I hope with the natural ingredients and what the product is meant to do will help reduce the amount of spots I get and improve my skin.
 Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric