June Favourites

Thursday 3 July 2014


So this month has flown over and everything has literally gone over the back of my head. I finished school at the beginning of the month; I’ve been out and hung out with friends. I said goodbyes and made some new choices and through this month I haven’t been focused on make up or beauty products. I have mainly been focused on my life I guess. Since finishing I’ve been out and about and more focused on my fashion but I’ve also have been more relaxed meaning I’ve had free time to do whatever I want which means of course one thing. I’ve been watching more tv shows or catching up.

So I’m going to start off with one of my favourite TV shows which I have been dying to come back and it finally did. Pretty Little Liars. If you watch this show you will know that at the end of the last season it was left with such a cliff hanger and now everything is unravelling and I am hooked! I’ve always loved the mysteries of the show and for so long I’ve wanted to know the answers to so many questions and with everything that’s happened over the last three episodes my attention is full focused on it and it’s got me wanting more (and I’m not going to spoil any of it) but if you like cliff hangers and mysteries then you should watch this program!


 My next favourite is Awkward this once again I’ve loved since the beginning and I still love to this day. I love how relatable this show is and it’s like the perfect representing of teenage life in high school. The main thing I love is how you see Jenna (the main character) develop and change and mature during the three seasons and there’s things that you can relate to with relationships or reputation at school and with drama that you generally put up with whilst going through high school.


 This favourite is my current addiction supernatural. After two years of seeing supernatural posts on tumblr I finally decided to enter the world of supernatural and my first thing to say is, Is this TV show even real? It’s amazing I love the two brothers Sam and Dean and I’m currently on season 5 ( I know still 4 seasons to catch up on I think?) but it’s mental this show hunting supernatural creatures such as demons, but at the same time the show has its comedy moments.



 My next favourite is fashion wise and it’s my Marvel pyjamas from Primark and these are my favourite set of pyjamas at the moment since the weather here in the UK is picking up and I’m a massive marvel fan myself but these pyjamas are cute and nice to wear on the hotter evenings.





And my final favourite is going to be my camera. I have a Nikon D7000 and I’ve  had this since Christmas and this is one of the reasons why I started blogging as I love my writing but I also love my photography and I love the idea of being able to document what’s happening and catching rare moments on camera. But it’s one of my favourite things to do at the moment and I’m finding myself taking my camera more places with me and I’m starting to come out of my shell and take photos in public and in front of my friends.


so these were a few of my june, If you’d like to share what some of your favourites were for May leave a comment below and I’ll reply as soon as I can,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric