Birthday Haul!

Tuesday 1 July 2014


So today is my 16th birthday and I thought I’d share some of the stuff I got from my family and friends. I am not at all trying to brag but I just thought some people are curious and I know that I like looking at blogs like this or youtube videos so here are a few of the things I got.

so to start with i got these ankle boots from Newlook they're a smallish heel with two zips down the side.


 Next thing is once again from Newlook it's an acid wash denim jacket.


This top is from H&M and it's just a simple grey jersey top with three quarter sleeves.

 My Next item which is once of my favourite things i got is my Remington Silk curling Wand an i used it this morning and i love it. it's actually the first curling wand i have owned and have used and it's so simple to use and it gives gorgeous loose beach styled waves!


 i also got a few cards from the family. this picture was took in the morning and those were the only cards i had opened.


My mum also decided to get me these two balloons one says 'OMG you're how old' and the other says 'Happy 16th Birthday!'


 i also got three things from lush which are the bath bomb butter ball and


 i also got this cute little necklace off of my grandma and grandad which is just a little silver heart necklace.


Two of my friends got me these three things which is the Body Shop body moisturizer which is the strawberry puree one. 


They also got me the Elf Studio Beauty book which is a bronze look and on the inside it has a step by step to get the perfect day/ night bronzed look. 


 they also got me some gingerbread which was from their trip to the Lake Districts last weekend and can i say this stuff is amazing it's very tasty! and they also say i have another present, but it didn't come through the post on time, 


 My mum also got me this plain red shirt from Newlook which has a low back. 


one of my other friends has got me something else but i didn't get to see her today so i'm getting that on thursday, Anyway today has been fun i've had a really chilled, relaxed day where i've spent either on the internet and listening to my music and later in the day i met up with some friends where we sat and watched some films off of netflix. i hope you guys liked this post. 
Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric