Mini sale Haul

Saturday 28 June 2014

So I’ve been putting this off for two weeks now, but two weeks ago I went out shopping up to silverlink where I went into outfit and H&M. Both of these two places had sales on and I decided to pick up a few items. So I first went to H&M and bought myself this black and white three quarter sleeves  Aztec top this was in the sale and I it cost me £5! this top when on has quite a low front and the back is also a low back which sits just above the bra strap and this top when on is fitted. 


 (this is a close up of the pattern which is pretty memorizing) 

I did end up getting another top but my mum bought me it for my birthday on Tuesday so unfortunately I couldn’t take a photo of that but that cost £5 as well and that top was just a simple long sleeve top which was a grey I think, I can’t remember but I will include it in a post when I actually get it.

After H&M I went to outfit, which has different shops inside such as topshop, miss Selfridge, oasis etc.… each of the shops in outfit had a sale on and after an hour shopping I bought this plain white top with black felt letters which says ‘Party all day Party all night.’ This was from miss Selfridge and cost £7.
(sorry the tops creased because i wore it yesterday and chucked it in my wardrobe) 


Also from outfit I bought 3 pairs of socks which was included in the 3 for £7 and the socks were from topshop so I picked up a pair of plain white knitted socks with black frills, a pair of grey socks with white baubles on and black frills and the last ones are a pair of black socks with blue flowers on and black frills.


so this was a very small haul because i didn't buy much but i'm bound to be going shopping over the next few weeks so i'll update soon
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric