Beach Day!

Monday 23 June 2014


Hey guys so I’ve been on my summer break for a week now and this is me second week into it and let’s just say I have done near enough to nothing. I went shopping once with my mum and then the rest of the week I did nothing because all of my friends were still at school finishing their exams and today was their final day so we celebrated. We went down to the beach for the day. We had a laugh and had a bbq. People had come and go and others stayed until the end.

I was down there from 2pm and stayed until 10pm, where I sat around and talked we had roasted marshmallows, and other stuff on the bbq, we talked about random stuff, walked across the beach and we even played hide and seek well my friends did I decided that instead I would go around and do a little photography to clear my head and just relax and unwind.

As it got later more people left and we went down onto the sand where we ran around with the football, threw sand at each other and some went into the sea despite the coldness of the British sea.

It’s been a long day where I’ve laughed and had fun and reconnected with my friends since it’s been a week since I last saw any of them and it’s made me think about all the fun things we’ve done since we met and I’ve realised that this is going to be the last time we’re all going to be in one place at the same time and I’m going to miss all of them, but I’m happy that they’re soon going to be enjoying their lives and following their dreams and just living the adventure of life.


I’ve literally let go today and unwind we had a beach hut where I climbed on the railings of the balcony and I’ve ran around with a football I’ve jumped onto the sand and climbed up the wall, as I took my camera with me here is some of the photos I took from today enjoy!































 So this was my day at the beach i told you guys a little of what i did and showed you some of the photos that were took by me and my friends. 
Emma.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric