Final Day Of Year 11

Friday 13 June 2014


So today was my final day of school and year 11, I finished my final exam and said my goodbyes to the people I talk to everyday and just the people I grew up with. Today’s been filled with all sorts of feelings I’ve gone through stages where I just didn’t care and was just wanting to leave, others where I was starting to actually realise what was happening and realised that today was my final day, it was the last time I would see everyone together. This ranged from people I have knew since first school, or who I met in middle school or even people that I’ve only just met over the last four  years.

(photo took by my friend whilst we were getting our shirts signed) 

During these last four years I’ve had great memories, bad memories, arguments, fall outs, make ups, met/ talked to new people and watched everyone mature. I would be lying if I said I didn’t cry because I  did. I cried when I had to go my separate way from my friend who I have grown up with since I was four! I have walked to school with her for four years and I’ve had lessons and all sorts with her, we’ve had our ups and downs, but we over came them and I'm upset that I'm not going to see her every day.

( i absolutely love this photo i'm on the left, my friend Elisha is on the right our final walk home) 

 I also learned that I haven’t talked to everyone in my year, I’m not one hundred percent close with everyone and I usually talk to a small amount of people, but today I actually talked to a lot of people. I got my shirt signed and when I got home I read over all the things wrote and I was upset because I don’t know what’s going to happen to most of these people in the future all I know is they’re going to live their lives and I wish them the best of luck.

(my signed school shirt there was more on the arms and front) 

 I can’t believe that these last four years have flew over and now that my exams are over I can’t do anything about how my results will turn out, but all I know is these results will determined if I get into college or not and right now that has gone out the window. This is the beginning of my summer, I have been put under stress since April and I’m finally relieved but completely emotionally and physically drained.

Today has been full of reliving memories from over the last few years and full of goodbyes. It’s been crazy and so surreal and right now I feel quite empty and I’m at the point where I feel like ‘what now?’ I don’t know what to do but I know that I have plenty of things planned and this is just the beginning of my journey and if any of you have experienced this then you’ll know the feeling and you’ll know that this is just the beginning…


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric