The Summer tag

Saturday 21 June 2014




1.What’s your favourite thing about summer?
My favourite thing about the summer has to be the longer days and the vibes you get from the weather. I love how in the summer everyone let’s loose and becomes carefree. Everyone has fun and you end up doing loads of cool, crazy adventurous things.

2.Do you have a favourite summer Drink?
I don’t have a particular drink but I do love to have refreshing drinks, I like smoothies or just a cool water for hotter days. To keep you refreshed and hydrated.

3.Is there a location you like to go each summer?
Of course it’ll have to be the beach every year for the last 3 years, I think I’ve gone to the beach at least 4-5 times.

4.Favoruite make up look for the summer?
I like to have quite simple and natural make up so I usually will just wear a bit of concealer, powder to set it and mascara with a natural lipstick or lip gloss.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Neither. I don’t like skirts or dresses I’m not that type of girl I prefer to wear shorts or three quarter jeans.

6.Sandals or Ballet pumps?
Sandals. I love wearing sandals in the summer I think they’re much nicer and lighter on very hot days but they’re not as practical as ballet pumps. I think you have a limit of where you can wear sandals.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for the summer?
I’m not very adventurous with my hair so I usually just straighten it and keep it down, but you never know I might experiment this year and might venture out and wear my hair up.

8. Deep Smokey eyes or bold lips?
For make up I can never apply eyes shadows or create nice effects so the smoky eyes is out of the question I prefer bold lips, because they add a pop of colour and kind of fit in with the vibe of summer.

10. Favourite music for the summer?
For the summer I love upbeat songs so I usually go for pop songs and basically whatever is in the charts but One Direction always make their way into my summer playlist.

So this was the summer tag which I found from Make up and beauty blog if you haven’t read that then I’ll link it here and feel free to use these questions and make your own answers up.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric