Lip Product tag

Saturday 14 June 2014


1.What is your favourite balm or treatment?
Without a doubt my favourite balm has to be the Maybelline baby lips, this is just my favourite balm it’s perfect it has a nice range to choose from and they’re very hydrating. I usually use them on a daily bases for school and they keep my lips hydrated for along time and for the price they’re cheap and affordable. 

2. What is your favourite eye catching red?
Rimmel apocalypse lip lacquer big bang (400) I’m a big fan of the rimmel apocalypse lip laquers, they leave a bright, bold, stunning colour on your lips. I love the look these leave. i have never owned a red lipstick but this is defiantly the one I want to get. 



3. The best luxury and drugstore product?
I have no Idea what the best luxury drugstore product Is I never tend to go for the luxury stuff and I’ve never bought anything that’s luxury but I’m going to say mac without a doubt mac are the best you’ll get. My favourite drugstore product will have to be the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks I currently own one of these in the colour 16 and I love it, they’re around £5- £6 I think but they’re really good and last quite a long time plus you have a large range to choose from and either a matte lipstick or the normal lipstick.




4. Best MAC lipstick?
The dazzle glass for me is the best lip product you can get (I haven’t tried any other lipsticks from mac yet) they’re not too sticky and they’re have some great colours. The colour I have in this is the colour dark crimson and this is a neutral colour, but once it hits the light it is amazing the product basically is what the name is it dazzles when it hits the lights, it’s super glossy.


 5. Most disappointing lip product?
I’m going to say the topshop lipsticks, now I do love the colours from the topshop range and they’re not bad price but I got the lipstick in the colour Beguiled and I do love this colour but I’m disappointed at how the finish is. It makes your lips look very dry. i know it can be easily solved but if you use a lip balm before the product won’t go on as easy. So yeah after all they hype I had heard it defiantly wasn’t as good as I expected.


6. Lipliner : yes or no? no I don’t like using a liner I don’t find it any useful, I just find that it adds extra time in the morning and doesn’t make a difference.


7. Favourite gloss?
My favourite gloss is the mac dazzle glass in the colour Dark Crimson like I mentioned earlier it’s really nice on the lips and it’s very glossy and this colour especially is very subtle and very neutral.



8. ..Something else?!

I’m going to say that the something else that didn’t fit into this quiz is the Revlon colourburst  matte balm. this product has to be my new favourite ever since they came out I have fell in love the colour I have is 205 Elusive and I love this I have wore it throughout march/april and may and I generally love it. it’s very moisturising and it’s a matte finish which looks gorgeous and it actually lasts about two hours before needing to be reapplied. And did I mention that it smells like peppermint? It’s really nice.

(sorry about the darkness of the photo) 

This was my answers for the lip product tag which I originally found from youtube by Velvet ghost, to watch this the link will be here. I haven’t seen any posts on this yet but if you do decide to write a post with these questions then post a link in the comments and I’ll check it out and here is a list of the questions below.

1.     what is your favourite balm or treatment?
2.     What is your favourite eye catching red?
3.     The best luxary and drugstore product?
4.     Best mac lipstick?
5.     Most disappointed lip product?
6.     Lipliner yes or no?
7.     Favourite gloss?

8.     Something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric